• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

80s f1 mod

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by paul willingham, Apr 27, 2017.

1. paul willingham

paul willingham

Ratings:
    +10
    I've been searching all over the web for a 1980s f1 car mod, I've managed to find a fair few 80s track layouts but as yet not a complete set of cars, why hasn't anybody done this yet I'm sure a lot of us race sim fans would like to have them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +820
    I would like it!
    Maybe it would be possible for some modders to put some 80s skins on some of the formular cars. I mean... No one knows how they feel in reality so I wouldn't bother to have modern F1 cars with less grip, 80s skin, let's go :)

3. Gevatter

Gevatter

Ratings:
    +109
    I don't think there is a complete 80's F1 pack out there, but there is a very nice skinpack for the Lotus 98T around racedepartment somewhere. Does the trick for me.