1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

8.- GRAND PRIX DE DONINGTON PARK

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...
    [​IMG]

TIME May, Thursday 20 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Donington Park STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race

Thanks!

2. Thread open!

donington_park_track_layout.jpg

3. great poster again, love the way you play with the variables. Actually after this, I am waiting for a shot of Danielsson's car from below :)

4. My favorite track, remember it from Toca2 and had a great race here at a Racedepartment race when I was about to win my first race on Donington. Did not had enough fuel.. so had to pit again. Ended 6th, one of the hardest races I had, felt like Alonso last weekend.

Good luck all.

5. Love the new TV camera angles btw. Much better then the old ones. :)

6. Thanks for noticing it Ivo. Say thanks to Maxime Boithias our track master at STC, he did a hell of a job with all the circuits.

7. Np. Indeed very nice job from Maxime Boithias (6ecko), like always. The curbs are also nicely done at Donnie. You can go over it but you dont want to. :)

8. Good luck you all!

Nice poster indeeed!

9. No, home gp´s are not used anymore it is a pure coincidence BVM car is on Donington´s poster (well not coincidence 100% but more related to artistic reasons).

10. No Project D tonight? :frown:

11. Sorry for the delay, my internet connexion was down since now. Luc missed to do the allocation it seems :( But my brother should be here with someone else.

12. Our penalty is no quali lap, right?

13. yes.. don't ask me how I know... :p

14. Ok, we are going to do that :)

15. just git minidumped when I tried to join, several others, too. everything was fine before the server restart at about 20.00 CET.

16. minidump after minidump for me.... never had before... :(

17. It's unplayable for my brother, intensive minidumps too :(

18. same here....

19. Looks better now... was due to an setam update I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.