8 GRAN PREMIO DEL PARQUE FUNDIDORA

Status
Not open for further replies.
N
Anyway, if that corner allowed you to go over the anti cutting curbs, and only Rami did that, it means he is the only one really aware of how the cutting rules works on STC, don´t you think?

Rami did that, but the problem is how many drivers can do that without crashing their car ? From my point of vue, it's really hard to do this cut and you can stop your race at any moment.

Guys its not hard, with the right line its easy, with the wrong line you bounce a bit. If you are unlucky you might spin. I think thats perfect!

Theres nothing wrong with the anti cut curbs, they work fine, we don't need crash bumps everywhere like Daytona. They work ok untill an incident thats is not your fault causes you to hit one at speed and go flying...I mean 30 feet in the air flying, how realistic is that??!!!

Generally I think the new bumps have been working well, I think the bumps in question work well. The only ones I think should be adjusted are Daytona as they can cause major accidents, I doubt they would be there on a real circuit for that reason.

lets not go the F1 route, lets keep some old school racing here, a bit of cutting is good fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%