1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

75% Weekend sale on Steam

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ivo Simons, May 1, 2010.

1. steam-logo.jpg Steam has again a very nice Weekend Sale this weekend. This time for us race fans. With some very nice prices for quality games. Such as Dirt 2 and Fuel.

Dirt for $2.50
    Dirt 2 for $9.99
    Fuel for $3.75
    Grid for $6.25
    Toca 3 for $2.50

Or you can buy all the games as a pack for only $17.50!

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4060/

To cheap not to buy it i think. :)

2. Cool, just bought dirt 2. only $10 usd, can't complain :)

3. Yup me to. Great price for that game. :)

4. And i'v just bought Dirt 1 as Dirt 2 for me it's too arcade and less cars than Dirt 1. It's 6th times cheaper Dirt 1 with alot more content.Dirt 1 doesn't have directx 11 but i cand complain of his graphics. More simulation than Dirt2. I'm happy with it!:D

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Good action from Steam!

6. For that price? Bought them all. Now the question is when to D/L 42 GB....

7. Oh well, I bought ToCa 3 anyway. I tried DiRT2 earlier, but found it rubbish, so I'm not going to waste €12 on that unfortunately, because its a good price for what it is. Good looking though.

8. Bram

Bram

That will take some time :bang:

9. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

lol i'm content with what i got right now. Woo 119th Update for TF2. :)

10. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

ok josh i got it dirt2 now whats your call name

11. I already have dirt 2, it was a steam code that I bought from ebay, but I never got windows live working, because I always got an error message. Do you guys think that it is possible that when I buy dirt 2 again that it will work now?

12. Peter - if you are getting an error about being in an unsupported country, you can register the new code to a U.S. windows live account and it will work. If it's a different error it probably won't help (but you should be able to get it working - it's a lot of fun).

Also: crap, I bought Toca 3 a few weeks ago for $9.99, what a ripoff :D

13. i got dirt 1 i have got the rest not played this for a long tim should be good :)

14. This is the error code I get: 0x80151906, with the description that it could not connect to windows live. Is there any other way I can play multiplayer or does anyone know a solution?

15. 17.50$??? I have price 16€ -.- how can I buy it by dollars? It is much cheaper then euro for me (I never used to Steam for buying games but this I have to :D)

16. Bram

Bram

Its always cheaper in the US.

17. The DVD is history, this is the best way to save games and money :wink:
    Bought the pack.

18. No idea Peter. If you want, I can try logging in with your Windows Live account. If it works, the problem must be with your computer or internet connection. If it doesn't work, your account must be the problem, so a new account with a new activation code should fix it.

19. Bram

Bram

Strange that they sell race games for a low price and you still have to pay the full price for the Race Series.

20. I really wish they would have a sale like this for Race On and STCC.