AC 70's F1 @ Red Bull ring - Monday 7th of August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the race guys! Usually I am slow and time inconsistent driver. At this combo today I was fast and inconsistent! During qualify session, I moved to the 2nd position at RSR for this combo, behind the alien Geoff at the moment! This is a progress obviously! :)

I started at 2nd position, but after a few meters somebody hit me and went to last position. Nevertheless, Some time I managed to go up to 6th position if I am not mistaken, but some exits brought me back, so I had the chance to compete again with enough drivers! It was a funny, clean friendly race with some good fights. I missed these races in RD, due to lack of personal time. Thanks for the race!

Another fantastic race with fantastic people!
It was really a fun and clean race. Great job guys!
I can't wait for another race with those beasts of car...
Maybe, just maybe...Nordschleife? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Thanks for the fun race with some great battles against @Geof and @Leprekaun.

At some point, it felt like @Geof played with me like an Orca plays with a Seal ;). Congrats to 1st, great race from the last row to the top of the podium.

But you guys pushed me to some really fast laps. Too fast for my talent at some points (@Geof: hairpin, going wide, really happy I saved the car :rolleyes:).

@Leprekaun you are just too fair :notworthy:. I think we've had a racing incident. I've turned in quite early to try and counter on the long "straight" and left you no room for that small error you've made. After I went wide I've tried to get in your slipstream and almost crashed into you because I realized just then, that you are waiting for me. Great sportsmanship mate. The last laps to the photo finish were really intense then.

Big thanks to @Eugene Abramoff for organizing this fun race :thumbsup:. I'd love to race those cars again ;):D.

Thanks for the fun race with some great battles against @Geof and @Leprekaun.

At some point, it felt like @Geof played with me like an Orca plays with a Seal ;). Congrats to 1st, great race from the last row to the top of the podium.

But you guys pushed me to some really fast laps. Too fast for my talent at some points (@Geof: hairpin, going wide, really happy I saved the car :rolleyes:).

@Leprekaun you are just too fair :notworthy:. I think we've had a racing incident. I've turned in quite early to try and counter on the long "straight" and left you no room for that small error you've made. After I went wide I've tried to get in your slipstream and almost crashed into you because I realized just then, that you are waiting for me. Great sportsmanship mate. The last laps to the photo finish were really intense then.

Big thanks to @Eugene Abramoff for organizing this fun race :thumbsup:. I'd love to race those cars again ;):D.

It's not everyday that you can race a Ronnie in a lotus 72, so I was enjoying it. :D
You were even improving nicely in last part of the race and I decided to play it safe and calm.
And you did well, good defensive line! It was a pleasure to race with you.

@Eugene Abramoff , thx for the combo, it definitly deserves some more love.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back