1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

70's F1 cars

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by seamount, Jan 22, 2016.

1. are there 70's F1 cars in SCE ?
    i mean in default game cars or with mods; i like 1971-1979 cars and i would be very happy if i can have races/seasons with them ..

the same question for the new automobilista ...

2. formula retro is a 1975(i think) f1 car, default content.

3. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

The Formula Retro's simulate the 1975 F1 car.
    I may have the year wrong (pretty sure it is 1975 though) but it is definitely a 1970's F1 car

4. jlnprssnr

jlnprssnr
    Premium Member

Formula Retro is a fictional mid 70's car, official content.

5. thank you for your answer,
    is it "historic" (different team different car "body" - sorry for my bad english - or same body, just different colors) ?

6. ok i see, thank you, and what's more important to me: good F1 physics and good AI ?

7. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Different colours and teams. On nogrip, there is also a Retro skinpack with talent files so you simulate the 1975 season.
    You can also download the 1975 version of the tracks

8. i will download it ... as far as you know, do "Retro" have good physics and AI ?

9. very enjoyable to drive, AI is decent as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

Very good physics,they can be a real handful but great fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. You can say the same about pretty much all the default content in GSCE - great physics, pretty good AI.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

I love the '75 mod for the great default F Retro content, and the 1991 mod for the great Formula Classic. You get the immersion of the real season, but you know the car quality is top notch. All the default stuff is great. I only wish there were more season skin and talent packs for the other cars.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. see next ...

14. I read that GSCE is based on rF1 and (well I am not a tech savvy...) files/profiles structure is very similar to rF1
    well, rF1 has MANY old F1 mods (some of them are great), so my question is: is it possible to copy/install those mods to GSCE to have its improved AI, FFB etc ?