1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

7 GRAN PREMIO DE DAYTONA

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...
    [​IMG]

TIME November, Thursday 18 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Daytona STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race

Thanks!

2. Thread Open!

3. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Weather online.

4. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

I can't seem to get the STC site working on this computer (work cpu) so would someone mind posting what the forecast looks like? We expecting rain?

5. the forecast is dry with about 20 degrees.

6. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Thank you, Mr. Duivalaar. :)

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i have a question about turn 1, are we allowed to cross the line and go as near as possible to the pit wall ?

8. Ingame cutting rules Yves ;-) If game not gives you cut warning its ok :)

9. Exactly. As far as it is not a safety issue it is ok.

10. Poster is up! And same goes for the rest of the rounds.

11. Looks great (again) David! Looking forward to this race as it will probably be my last race in the STC for this season!

12. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

I'm having trouble connecting to the server. It says that the host might be running a modified version of the game or something along those lines. Under the 'class' section where the servers information is given, the mod comes up as unknown, and I don't know why. I've tried reinstalling and it's still not matching up. But in the BVM server they have the 'STCDJE4' mod listed under class. So does the LegNo server (don't know what team LegNo stands for though). Point is, seems like the mods aren't matching up, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble and why.

13. Did not attempted enter the server yet... but I guess it works fine for the others. ???

14. Danny .rar in the Gamedata/Teams/ Folder the ATCC folder. ATCC colides with this mod!

15. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Good grief! What do I do then? Delete the ATCC mod for each event?

Edit: You're an absolute genius Yuri. I just moved my ATCC folder to desktop and it works. lol I love you code monkies!!!

16. Never have more then one mod installed with Evo. :)
    I have all my Evo mods in a special folder and i drag that mod ingame when i need it.

17. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i have the ATCC mod installed and i have no problem joining the STC server, i might have a previous version of the ATCC mod so it might explain things.

18. I am curious at what point the accelerating will start at the end of the formation lap, is it when the safety car goes on to the part next to the track to enter the pits, or when the green flag is posted?
    Because there is not really a final corner at this track.

19. accelerate at green flag, but no overtaking untill after SF line.

20. Thanks Mike. Everybody should know that already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.