CIRCUIT Daytona STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

Thanks!

I'm having trouble connecting to the server. It says that the host might be running a modified version of the game or something along those lines. Under the 'class' section where the servers information is given, the mod comes up as unknown, and I don't know why. I've tried reinstalling and it's still not matching up. But in the BVM server they have the 'STCDJE4' mod listed under class. So does the LegNo server (don't know what team LegNo stands for though). Point is, seems like the mods aren't matching up, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble and why.

I'm having trouble connecting to the server. It says that the host might be running a modified version of the game or something along those lines. Under the 'class' section where the servers information is given, the mod comes up as unknown, and I don't know why. I've tried reinstalling and it's still not matching up. But in the BVM server they have the 'STCDJE4' mod listed under class. So does the LegNo server (don't know what team LegNo stands for though). Point is, seems like the mods aren't matching up, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble and why.

Danny .rar in the Gamedata/Teams/ Folder the ATCC folder. ATCC colides with this mod!

Good grief! What do I do then? Delete the ATCC mod for each event?

Edit: You're an absolute genius Yuri. I just moved my ATCC folder to desktop and it works. lol I love you code monkies!!!

I am curious at what point the accelerating will start at the end of the formation lap, is it when the safety car goes on to the part next to the track to enter the pits, or when the green flag is posted?
Because there is not really a final corner at this track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%