7.1 surround sound

Just wanted to give the sim drivers out there a little tip. If you use headphones and don't have Dolby or surround sound, use Razer surround. This free program from Razer will turn your regular headphones into surround sound without any special hardware and you can save your settings on the cloud. Enjoy.

Just wanted to give the sim drivers out there a little tip. If you use headphones and don't have Dolby or surround sound, use Razer surround. This free program from Razer will turn your regular headphones into surround sound without any special hardware and you can save your settings on the cloud. Enjoy.

Tried the demo on their site, sounds exactly the same to me on both the On and Off settings.

Also, needing to register online to use such a small app seems dodgy to be honest. So, watch out, other people.

Tried the demo on their site, sounds exactly the same to me on both the On and Off settings.

Also, needing to register online to use such a small app seems dodgy to be honest. So, watch out, other people.
The sgin up is for the cloud settings and Razer is a legit company like Logitech. You have to mess with the equalizer and the settings.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%