1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

635BHP Holden V6 Twin Turbo Supercar

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by bebop01, Jul 21, 2017.

1. bebop01

bebop01

Ratings:
    +3
    Craig Lowndes testing the Twin Turbo V6 (Cadillac or Chevrolet) for Holden Motorsport working with GM Racing in the US and that will slowly be introduced in 2018 although this is not the full race car (Holden Sandman Ute) the new body will begin to take shape in the coming weeks and months.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. ml888

ml888

Ratings:
    +0
    Would like to hear it on a track with longer straights. They were at QR the other day but I'm not sure if there were any onboard camera recordings

3. Azure Flare

Azure Flare
    Forever a backmarker Premium

Ratings:
    +422
    It sounds pretty badass. Curious to see what other manufacturers will be bring.

4. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium

Ratings:
    +565
    YUK! sounds nowhere near as good as a V8, looks like Aussie's will suffer the same fate as F1, cars that sound like amplified farts.:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. RainhamIron

RainhamIron
    Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Kind of ominous when they stopped calling it V8 Supercars. Consistently brilliant pure racing, I wish they'd just leave it as it is, but I guess the manufacturers are feeling the need to make it 'more relevant' :(

• Agree Agree x 1