AC 60's F1 @ Silverstone 67 - Thu 19Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Welcome @Motowntom to a great set of blokes who like close,nail biting, clean racing,if you stick around and like what we do/race,we might..MIGHT let you join the Hooligan Gang.where you will get a nickname:cautious::laugh:,have the piss taken out of you summat rotten,laugh till you fall over and much more..Ohh an if your an :alien::alien:,or super fast......well,we will just get rid of ya...:D:D:roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: 1 way or another.....(only joking)...or are we:whistling::whistling::cautious::cautious::laugh:

Welcome @Motowntom to a great set of blokes who like close,nail biting, clean racing,if you stick around and like what we do/race,we might..MIGHT let you join the Hooligan Gang.where you will get a nickname:cautious::laugh:,have the piss taken out of you summat rotten,laugh till you fall over and much more..Ohh an if your an :alien::alien:,or super fast......well,we will just get rid of ya...:D:D:roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: 1 way or another.....(only joking)...or are we:whistling::whistling::cautious::cautious::laugh:
@Motowntom maybe we are
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

and maybe we're not:p:p:laugh::laugh:
Ban_hammer_by_dirtbiker715.jpg
I can tell you this. We are a little bonkers:D

The Lotus trumps the Ferrari every time,Lotus needs a bit of BOP really..
Ohhh, this is just typical of our little Ferrrrrrrrari ballerina - she is always crying to mommy about her car being just a little too sloooow, isn't she:p

I say, Bobby dump a little weight in the crybabies vehicle …

giphy.gif

… as a lesson and let her drive in her favorite pink racing suit as well:

giphy.gif

Welcome @Motowntom to a great set of blokes who like close,nail biting, clean racing,if you stick around and like what we do/race,we might..MIGHT let you join the Hooligan Gang.where you will get a nickname:cautious::laugh:,have the piss taken out of you summat rotten,laugh till you fall over and much more..Ohh an if your an :alien::alien:,or super fast……well,we will just get rid of ya...:D:D:roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: 1 way or another.....(only joking)...or are we:whistling::whistling::cautious::cautious::laugh:
@Motowntom if you are a little twisted like we are around here, you'll fit right in and will never regret joining ;)

Looks like Lotus is gonna be the underdog for this event what with all the :alien::alien::alien: beaming into ferrari's, thought about jumping ship, but I'll stay in the Lotus.........it's not as forgiving as the tomato car:notworthy::laugh::roflmao:

At brands hatch, I found the lotus only to be 1 or 2 tenths quicker so technically it is the faster car but in my experience, its a lot edgier to drive hard than the Ferrari. The difference in performance isn't as drastic as they were in GPL. I don't think BoP is at all necessary with them.

At brands hatch, I found the lotus only to be 1 or 2 tenths quicker so technically it is the faster car but in my experience, its a lot edgier to drive hard than the Ferrari. The difference in performance isn't as drastic as they were in GPL. I don't think BoP is at all necessary with them.
I absolutely second that!
The difference only shows on tracks like monza 66 :p

Ok you Hooligans, RaceDepartment.com US Club Race 60's F1 #26 is up and running. I'm shutting the practice server down. Haven't been able to practice much so lookout, the spin machine may be back on the grid:D and sliding it's way near you:confused:

@Dirk Steffen
you bailed out cos u KNEW the Birdman was gunna flip you 1 OUT,and leave you in my dust..:p:p:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh:
Oh I will be back with a vengeance - I see the next war is fought on neutral battleground and The Birdman shall be obliterated and left in tatters. Fighting this Birdman on British ground in a British car wasn't going to have a happy ending any way it appears.

@Dirk Steffen
It's all good mate;) I took his perch & stuck it where the sun don't shine:whistling:, flipped him one just to rub it in :laugh: then left him in my convict dust:roflmao::roflmao::thumbsup::thumbsup::D
Thanks very much my Aussie partner in crime to have put a stop to the cocky little Baaaas…tart !

I wish you well this weekend with holding the bottom end of the stick when flogging … ahh … flagging those pesky noisy race cars all black all weekend ;-)
Have a good one, flip out that deck chair and a few brews in the gravel at a nice spot after having cleared off that track and enjoy the silence!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back