AC 60's F1 @ Barcelona - Mon 19Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm gonna have to pull out of this. I reinstalled the game but don't have a tapemeasure or anything to setup the triple screen FOV. I'll buy one tomorrow.

These cars harbor evil thoughts and someone is going to die while driving one someday! I've never tried to break a wild horse but this first experience in the 312 must surely have been close to that.

I heard comments that maybe we won't be driving these again soon, not my choice to make but sometimes there are challenges in life that must be met. I'm new t the AC cars and I haven't spent much time playing with setups. Most of my time is spent configuring my new wheel which is about as ornery as these cars and probably has not helped me to drive any of the cars I've been in since joining AC. The bits of information that were passed around about the settings for the car were very helpful and I think with more time they'll be a great drive. "Coffins, Cigars" in other sims have all be pretty drive-able I think they'll tame down. I just hope they don't leave me in the dust.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%