1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks 60's Ahvenisto - Finland - F3 Classic Tracks 1.20

Ahvenisto race circuit with late 60's looking

1. Sergio Loro submitted a new resource:

60's Ahvenisto - Finland - F3 Classic Tracks - Ahvenisto race circuit with late 60's looking

Read more about this resource...

2. First, i like your Ahvenisto, very well done. However, a banner saying "Vaudikas Elite" should be something like in this video i found in this page (http://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2010/10/01/ahveniston-moottoriradan-alkuvaiheita) (second video after the text, around 0.30)

Or Untitled-1 copy.jpg That's advert for a Russian car, Moskvits Elite... KONELA was the importer of thet car.
    Also where there is Volkswagen banners, the word "HUDLETON" should read "HUOLETON"

Thanks for sharing this lovely track.

3. thanks for sharing this info, i am going to use this info for upcoming update :)
    hudleton did not sound "finnish" to me, so i was right :)

4. Sergio Loro updated 60's Ahvenisto - Finland - F3 Classic Tracks with a new update entry:

small fixs!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Nice work on the color balance! It's the little things (which often require much work) that give big immersion improvements.

One thing that may need a fix is the AI path, there is always one that goes off at T1 (and rams you when it is rejoining).

Again, thanks for your work, it is hard to stop driving there :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. thanks :)
    you are right!!
    i am going to edit AI for this track and others too, honestly i had to read more about this subject.
    ciao!

7. Sergio Loro updated 60's Ahvenisto - Finland - F3 Classic Tracks with a new update entry:

New optimize track.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hello Sergio,

Feels better without those extreme bumps :) But still some extra bumps are here and there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. some areas are not 100% like i wish, like i says is the best i can get from this 3d mesh.
    i used a old method to create mesh, wich is not very flexible once you have track done.
    now for upcoming tracks i am using a more suitable method, wich allow to work more on altitudes and so on, without spent many hours fixing a small gap.
    To make a good work the best option is to remake the entire track, wich possible i am going to make some time, but for now no more work onto this mesh!
    i hope you understand my desicion, i feel track can be done more detailed and i wish some day do it, since i like this track a lot :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sergio Loro updated 60's Ahvenisto - Finland - F3 Classic Tracks with a new update entry:

More Improvements

• Like Like x 3
  11. DutchDevil79

DutchDevil79
    Premium Member

Awesome, will try it out as soon as I am home. Sounds like a major update.

• Love Love x 1
  12. As one of the very few GPL legends to bring old tracks to AC, and actually improve them to the current standard, you deserve the gold cup, pat on the back and congratulatory cigar.

This is such a huge improvement over the early AC conversions. It`s like night and day. There`s a couple of little bits here and there that still aren`t just right, but compared to how they were...... wow.

Great stuff, Sergio. You`ve really adapted well to AC. Long may it continue :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1