• "Boogity, boogity boogity! Let's go racing boys!" - Darrell Waltrip
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Discuss the 2017 Formula One Australian Grand Prix here.

6 Speed BMW bug fix?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Günthar Rowe, Oct 24, 2008.

1. I read about bug fix for 6 speed BMW, where is this car in game? The STCC BMW 320si E90 is only 5 speed....

2. Before the patch only Rosenblad & Flash's cars were 6-Speed. Wether it's changed in the patch I'm not sure.

3. At the beginning of the 2008 STCC season, two of the BMW's had sequential 6 speeds. Later in the season, they reverted to 5 speed manuals due to allowed lower minimum weight, and thus no 6 speed sequentials remains now.

Simbin at first included some 6 speeders, but now they followed the real series and ditched them. But before this patch, the 6 speed BMWs had some serious tire heating problem - no matter how careful you were the rear tires would burn up.

4. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

The second car of the Flash team has a six speed gear box on board.. Also after the patch! :)

5. Yikes, you're right. The car info says it has a 5 speed h pattern manual, but true enough, in the car setup gear ratio screen, it shows 6.

Nice, gives more variation. And I hope they get the car infos in order one of these days.

6. right, now I know which car, cool.....

7. I like the 6 speed BMW's because you cant use them like the other sequential cars and the back doesnt snap round if u use the G25 shifter as a sequential stick. I would change it to h-pattern but my Race07 + GTRE + STCC runs really really slow in the controls menu.