6 Speed BMW bug fix?

• Mikkow

At the beginning of the 2008 STCC season, two of the BMW's had sequential 6 speeds. Later in the season, they reverted to 5 speed manuals due to allowed lower minimum weight, and thus no 6 speed sequentials remains now.

Simbin at first included some 6 speeders, but now they followed the real series and ditched them. But before this patch, the 6 speed BMWs had some serious tire heating problem - no matter how careful you were the rear tires would burn up.

• Mikkow

The second car of the Flash team has a six speed gear box on board.. Also after the patch! :)
Yikes, you're right. The car info says it has a 5 speed h pattern manual, but true enough, in the car setup gear ratio screen, it shows 6.

Nice, gives more variation. And I hope they get the car infos in order one of these days.

I like the 6 speed BMW's because you cant use them like the other sequential cars and the back doesnt snap round if u use the G25 shifter as a sequential stick. I would change it to h-pattern but my Race07 + GTRE + STCC runs really really slow in the controls menu.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.6%