1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

6 Speed BMW bug fix?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Günthar Rowe, Oct 24, 2008.

1. I read about bug fix for 6 speed BMW, where is this car in game? The STCC BMW 320si E90 is only 5 speed....

2. Before the patch only Rosenblad & Flash's cars were 6-Speed. Wether it's changed in the patch I'm not sure.

3. At the beginning of the 2008 STCC season, two of the BMW's had sequential 6 speeds. Later in the season, they reverted to 5 speed manuals due to allowed lower minimum weight, and thus no 6 speed sequentials remains now.

Simbin at first included some 6 speeders, but now they followed the real series and ditched them. But before this patch, the 6 speed BMWs had some serious tire heating problem - no matter how careful you were the rear tires would burn up.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The second car of the Flash team has a six speed gear box on board.. Also after the patch! :)

5. Yikes, you're right. The car info says it has a 5 speed h pattern manual, but true enough, in the car setup gear ratio screen, it shows 6.

Nice, gives more variation. And I hope they get the car infos in order one of these days.

6. right, now I know which car, cool.....

7. I like the 6 speed BMW's because you cant use them like the other sequential cars and the back doesnt snap round if u use the G25 shifter as a sequential stick. I would change it to h-pattern but my Race07 + GTRE + STCC runs really really slow in the controls menu.