rF2 6 hours of Nürburgring

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY IMPORTANT: RACE POST-PONED!

Hello guys,we are very sad and sorry to announce you that the 6H of nurburgring will not take place this saturday, we have had a lot of problems with the mod, and , with the modifications the problem have not been solved, the drivers can't enter in spectator during the race,what is a big problem, the only solution for now is to delay the race, and maybe , we'll have to switch to another mod, once again we are really sorry for this problem and for all who have take the time to skin their own car....

The Problem was that you couldn't enter the race as a spectator so you would have to have your pc on for 6 Hours and actually be in the server before the race had started.

Driver swaps worked but only if your teammate joined before the race had started

I don't know why this happened on RD server. I setup server with the mod couple times now and people can join as spectator in race session and you guys tried my ini file I think so must be something with the way the dedi server is setup outside the ini file...( but cant see rd server settings cant see the problem ofc )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back