1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...

May, Thursday 6 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Mid Ohio STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race

2. [​IMG]

3. Rain!! :D
  4. Luuurving the poster :D.
  5. for the first time ever I use a car-related desktop background, great job David!

just been on the server: damp, but so damp you have a nice cloud of spray in the rearview mirror.
  6. Onboard lap

7. You know you are in the wrong car and racing the wrong layout? :wink:
  8. Thought I was going mad: thought I had been lapping the wrong layout :D.
  9. DHR Fanatec ... we must see your two reserve drivers on the track instead of the officials ... ehehehe :roflol:
  10. They are as a reserve so they will only drive if Karl or Yuri can't. :cool:
  11. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

They are not in your team entry list, only Brithney and Paris Hilton are :tongue:
  12. Oh oh oh
    disco after 47 min :(
  13. Doomed to happen this. Massive lag in the beginning 10 laps. Undrivable. Later it was better but still was there next to the bad FPS.
    Just now everybody dissapeared and the connection lost.
    I dont want to be harsh but i dont think we can continue this season like this. :)
  14. Make that 3 discos for us.
  15. Connection lost. Horrible race anyway, cars lagging all over and impossible to overtake safely - sorry if i smashed into anybody but it was really bad out there.
  16. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Everyting stopped, will the results be given or will it be re-run ....../chews fingernails :p
  17. 4 discos for DMSv..
  18. I think we need something done about these issues. There's no point in continuing the season if this is what it's like.
  19. Disco...
  20. seams there are 2 races to rerun now as it was down just befor 2/3 distance
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.