6 GRAN PREMIO DEL ALGARVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are being lapped, you must let the leading car pass. There is no exceptions here. I was following you closely but didn't want to get in you rear bumper because I had been very close an accident with you before. Drive like that again and you will be penalized.

I always let pass on the second "blue flag warning" when you've been near me I've let pass you at second warning. The game bug on the 3rd, I never wait to hear the third for not having a pit stop penalty. I don't want ruin my race with an idiot bug with blue flag, i'm not fool.
For me if you pass in front of me was an advantage (like the RPM before) I can use your stream to gain speed, I expected one thing is that you pass, but I was not going to stop either.
In addition, You would never have caught the RPMs, you had all the race to do so, stop dreaming.

Stuff the repercussions, I hear this crap to often.

If you are being lapped, you must let the leading car pass.

It is the responsibility as the passing diver to do it at a safe point, and not cause an incident with the lapped car. The lapped car is only responsible for not making it harder then necessary to pass. See below, taken from the race regulations used in a GT series.

The driver that is overtaking/lapping the slower car must treat the situation as though a normal competitor is being overtaken - and not assume the lapped driver should leap out of the way at all costs.

The driver that is being lapped should let the lead driver past and/or not resist to be overtaken. Only move out of the way for the lead driver when you believe it is safe to do so. For example, not on the apex of a corner.

Oh and on a side note. The blue flags in this series are NOT on. You can ignore them to your hearts content without any penalty from the game. Xose may penalise you though.

I always let pass on the second "blue flag warning" when you've been near me I've let pass you at second warning.

Why Gaëtan ? If there is a good oppertunity on the first blue flag there is no need to wait.

If you look at the lap times you would see Mikko Lost 3 to 5 seconds a lap behind you.

Also take a look at Göran who you where "chasing", he left the leaders by without any problems even slowing right down on the straight at the same time you where holding Mikko up.

If there are a good oportunity why not at first, but in braking zone you can hear a warn but the follower is far away. When the follower is close, you hear soon the second warning.
The problem is Mikko was scared by me, i don't understand why, i 'm not a noob. When a guy need to lap me, i drive safely, I constantly look in my mirors.
For RPM there wasn't problems, they has overtaked without difficulties, I did not hit them.

If you look at the lap times you would see Mikko Lost 3 to 5 seconds a lap behind you.

Also, he make a mistake in one lap.
But sure, I prefer follow a leader, there are no interest to stay in front. If you can follow him you can go faster, I am perfectly aware of that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back