6 GRAN PREMIO DEL ALGARVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Wait for the image to load...
algarveposter.jpg

server too, did some laps and gather we will see some interesting lines as there are no cutting rules other than the in-game marshalls, who are rather lenient at times but quite strict in other places. love the track, nice flowing rhythm.

good to know, you save my day, try to contact Dragos, he did a great job, too.
I will definitely have to be on the grid, noone else available (Race On has gone out of fashion dramatically, time for SimBins new GT title, eh?)
That said, I will of course have a superb time on this brilliant track, somewhere between pos.24 and 26 :)

Possibly early to anounce and not in an official way, but we already made a deal with a rF2 modding group, so we will look to be one of the first competitions doing the switch.

That said, I will of course have a superb time on this brilliant track, somewhere between pos.24 and 26 :)

And that'll be me in p. 25 LOL!

I think we will have some fun at the back, right Eck?

Edit: No briefing yet BTW? When exactly does the event start? As we are in winter-time now I would hate to miss it because of something silly like that! LOL!

gggrrrrrr
bad seasson for me, last race I was stopped by quicksand, now after only 10-15 minutes of race there was a car stopped on the curb in the breaking point of T1, I was not able to see it cause the car in front of me, ... my car destroyed.
:mad: :thunder: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline