AC 599XX vs Zonda R @ Monza Tuesday 8 March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ryan

"Racing amuses me" - Enzo Ferrari
CLUB RACING Flyer.jpg

Trofeo Tuesdays! Two makes. One concept. One track. Time to throw a second car into Trofeo Tuesday and see what's what.

Hi RaceDepartment! Sometimes good enough isn't. You need to push the envelope and redefine boundaries of what a car can do. Ferrari's 599XX Evoluzione carries on a proud tradition in Maranello of taking a good car and throwing any semblance of road going civility out the window by creating a fully track focused thoroughbred. As a test bed for development, the 599XX Evo program moved the goal posts forward for their road car design. Pagani however had joined this little club 4 years before with the renowned Zonda R. It's record shattering performances on race tracks around the world speaks for itself. Neither are race cars, but nor are the road cars. Well they're fast and loud so we're going to run them and see how they handle wheel-to-wheel combat just down the road at Monza. No more solo hot lapping for these trailer queens!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Speaking of premium members: we want you guys to experience what RaceDepartment Club races are all about so I have a special treat for you. The first five (yes you read that right) non-premium members that sign up for this race, will receive a complimentary one month upgrade to premium!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment #4 US
Cars: Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione, Pagani Zonda R
Track: Monza

Practice: 20:00 EST | 01:00 GMT (45 min)
Qualifying 1: 20:45 EST | 01:45 GMT (10 min)
Race 1: 20:55 EST | 01:55 GMT (13 Laps)
Qualifying 2: 21:20 EST | 02:20 GMT (10 min)
Race 2: 21:30 EST | 02:30 GMT (13 laps)

Entry List
  1. Ryan
  2. Freemium slot
  3. Freemium slot
  4. Freemium slot
  5. Freemium slot
  6. Freemium slot
  7. Cristian Haba
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
When GT2's and GT3's just don't have the horsepower to satisfy anymore :devilish:

Sometimes, only a V12 will do!

Christian thank you for those, I love your setups, I had an emergency call tonight and had to go to hospital do to a relative, and had to miss the race. but will take these for the next race.

NP @Injerin there was no race since we had little sign ups, however I think this combo could do well. Hopefully we see these cars in the future, the 599xx with the Neverkrash sound mod is a joy to drive, if only to upshift and downshift.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back