"503 Backend service unavailable" what's this?

Sorry if this has been already answered, but I keep having this problem to log in and reach the main menu of the sim. I put my email and password, but this error "503 Backend service unavailable" always appear.

I've already changed my password. I can log in into the website, but no in the game.

Sorry if this has been already answered, but I keep having this problem to log in and reach the main menu of the sim. I put my email and password, but this error "503 Backend service unavailable" always appear.

I've already changed my password. I can log in into the website, but no in the game.
They have a backend server problem and are working on it. You are not alone with this issue.

Brilliant eh? An always online race sim and here it is. No offline mode and I can't even get it to load on my PC. backend server problem here too.
S3, I want this game to be available offline please.

Some people reboot and it fixes it for them.
Me i deleted the cache folder here and it worked again.
C:\Users\Memots\Documents\my games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\BrowserData\Cache ( delete everything including the sub folder in there )

I have tried everything. Deleted user files, simbin folder etc. To no avail. I cannot get this piece of bull poo software going. This is why I detest this always online crap.

Or buying a train season ticket to find out their are no trains.

This is really pathetic. People everywhere should stop buying always online games. Its the only way things will ever change.

It's been pretty hit and miss for me but mostly miss. Occasionally I've been able to run the game but for most of the weekend I can't log in to the server.
Bit frustrating, I've only just started to get interested in Sim Racing again, and R3E was my first preference. Guess I'll have to spend my time with AC, which I also have.

Yes it's very disappointing, this reflects so badly with people new to the game and I can't say I'm very happy about it either. New premium members trying a club race for the first time and we end up having to jump onto a private server just to get a race and I can't even get the game to fire up.:mad:

This is still happening to me today. I just purchased a couple Group 5 cars so I could have a blast in tonights club race at Indy. And now I can't get it to wotk again. Backend server error. Jeez, S3, you are peeing me off.:mad::thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back