1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

"503 Backend service unavailable" what's this?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by TurcoMaldade_, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Sorry if this has been already answered, but I keep having this problem to log in and reach the main menu of the sim. I put my email and password, but this error "503 Backend service unavailable" always appear.

I've already changed my password. I can log in into the website, but no in the game.

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

They have a backend server problem and are working on it. You are not alone with this issue.

3. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Brilliant eh? An always online race sim and here it is. No offline mode and I can't even get it to load on my PC. backend server problem here too.
    S3, I want this game to be available offline please.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. marecki1985

marecki1985
    Premium Member

That's the first day that i can practice before Sunday race in prototypes. Just great!
    Now i remember why i left from R3E for a while....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Are the servers still down? this is just ridiculous.
    And not a ****ing word on twitter or anywhere else.

6. marecki1985

marecki1985
    Premium Member

Everything works now... After 7hrs ;)

7. Still cant open the game here.
    Buy the game (Dtm experience) this morning and cant play. OK

8. Phil Shillitoe

Phil Shillitoe
    Premium Member

Servers are still down for me. Asks me to login....when I enter my details and click login, nothing happens. I can log in on the web, just not in game

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Some people reboot and it fixes it for them.
    Me i deleted the cache folder here and it worked again.
    C:\Users\Memots\Documents\my games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\BrowserData\Cache ( delete everything including the sub folder in there )

10. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

I still can't get on. Stupid online only crap.:mad::poop:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

I have tried everything. Deleted user files, simbin folder etc. To no avail. I cannot get this piece of bull poo software going. This is why I detest this always online crap.

12. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

Any body else still not able to play this sim? Or is it just me?

13. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron
    Don't give me your patter Premium Member

They seem to be working on it mate but it's more or less been down all week.

Hopefully they get it going this evening :redface:

14. marecki1985

marecki1985
    Premium Member

Can you imagine buying a car that works 5 days per week? 2 days you have to use the bus ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

Or buying a train season ticket to find out their are no trains.

This is really pathetic. People everywhere should stop buying always online games. Its the only way things will ever change.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Still getting 503 error :confused::O_o:

17. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

It's been pretty hit and miss for me but mostly miss. Occasionally I've been able to run the game but for most of the weekend I can't log in to the server.
    Bit frustrating, I've only just started to get interested in Sim Racing again, and R3E was my first preference. Guess I'll have to spend my time with AC, which I also have.

18. 503 BACKEND SERVICE UNAVAILABLE means

503$ monthly saving due to our cheap hardware and traffic-savings measurements

sounds like a joke, but .... ?! :cautious:

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Yes it's very disappointing, this reflects so badly with people new to the game and I can't say I'm very happy about it either. New premium members trying a club race for the first time and we end up having to jump onto a private server just to get a race and I can't even get the game to fire up.:mad:

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

This is still happening to me today. I just purchased a couple Group 5 cars so I could have a blast in tonights club race at Indy. And now I can't get it to wotk again. Backend server error. Jeez, S3, you are peeing me off.:mad::thumbsdown: