1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

500KM Enduro @ Nordschleife - Saturday May 22nd 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After last years succes its time to get into your race seat again, 2 classes on the Green Hell for 2,5 hours.

GT Pro
    GT Sport

Servername: Racedepartment.com enduro
    Track: Nordschleife (tourist layout) - Default track
    Practice: 18:00 GMT - 30 Min
    Qualification: 18:30 GMT - 20 Min Superpole
    Race: 24 Laps
    Weather: TBA

Practice server
    - LiveTimings -> VIEW

Race Restart
    The race will be restarted at the moment a driver suffers disconnection on the grid before the start lights turn on. We will go back to the qualifying session so the driver who is disconnected can rejoin the game. At this moment everybody needs to stay in his pitbox! Only the driver who has rejoined the session drives to the end of the pit lane, turns around and drives in the wrong direction through the pitlane till he gets disqualified.
    A disconnected driver will start the race as last on the grid.
    To keep the qualifying standings as they are we will have no warm-up session before the race starts.

Chat, as stated in the rules, is absolutly not tolerated! We dont want to see any "thanks" , "sorry", "np" etc. during qualifying or race. If a driver makes room for you, flash your lights 1 or 2 times to thank him.

Please read:
    • Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    • It is a VERY long endurance event. If you tend to leave an event after a minor crash, you should NOT sign up. It is for the hardcore enduro guys who can manage with the occasional "you have a suspension problem" message.
    • If you sign up we expect you to be there! A no show will be awarded with infraction points.
    • If needed and there are enough skins created I will make a skin pack available. Deadline for providing a skin is 20 May.
  2. Congratulations to the winners! Henkrik Horvath and Joao Andias are the guys to beat next time :)

Here are the race results.

GT Pro
    1. Henrik Horvath
    2. Michal Szabo
    3. James Chesters
    4. caramidaru andrei bogdan
    5. Satoru Ohno
    6. Kimmo Kokkonen
    7. leon STEFAN
    8. Dave Stephenson
    9. Steve Bean (DNF)
    10. Ondrej Kapal (DNF)
    GT Sport
    1. Joao Andias
    2. Linus Pettersson
    3. Nigel Atkins
    4. Andreas Loffler
    5. Marcel vd Aa
    6. Peter Bartfai
    7. [COLOR=windowtext]Yves Larose[/COLOR]
    8. [SIZE=2][COLOR=windowtext]David Zafiu[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    9. [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=windowtext]Stefan Werner[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    10. [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=windowtext]Freddie Besems[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
    11. [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=windowtext]Dennis Phelan[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    12. [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=windowtext]Michael Herrmann[/COLOR] (DNF)[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    13. [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=windowtext]Chris Sykes[/COLOR] (DNF)[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  3. Entry list

1. GT Pro: Remco de Wildt
    2. GT Pro: Steve Bean
    3. GT Pro: Kimmo Kokkonen
    4. GT Pro: Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    5. GT Pro: Michal Szabo
    6. GT Pro: Dave Stephenson
    7. GT Pro: Dan Coldrick
    8. GT Pro: Ondřej Kapal
    9. GT Pro: Satoru Ohno
    10. GT Pro: Leon Stefan
    11. GT Pro: James Chesters
    12. GT Pro: Henrik Horvath
    13. GT Pro: Denis Malevanyi
    14. GT Sport: João Andias
    15. GT Sport: Linus Pettersson
    16. GT Sport: Freddie Besems
    17. GT Sport: Dennis Phelan
    18. GT Sport: Chris Sykes
    19. GT Sport: Nigel Atkins
    20. GT Sport: Andreas Löffler
    21. GT Sport: Marcel vd Aa
    22. GT Sport: Yves Larose
    23. GT Sport: David Zafiu
    24. GT Sport: Michael Herrmann
    25. GT Sport: Stefan Werner
    Reserve list
    1. GT Pro:
    2. GT Pro:
    3. GT Pro:
    4. GT Sport: Dinca Andrei
    5. GT Sport: Péter Bártfai
    6. GT Sport:
  4. I've picked two posts and quoted them here as trackguide for the Green Hell, enjoy :wink:

- The video will give you a very nice view of the racing line.
    - A nicely written article with very usefull tips which will be the key to survive this event.

5. Skinpack

Click here for download
    Extract the file in: C:\My Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\CustomSkins

Files not added to the pack and needs seperate download:

GT Pro

Dan Coldrick

Kimmo Kokkonen

Dave Stephenson

Steve Bean

Remco de Wildt

James Chesters

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Michal Szabo

GT Sport

Freddie Besems

#41 Ramon van Rijn / #69 Michael Herrmann / #81 Nigel Atkins

Marcel vd Aa / Yves Larose

David Zafiu

Linus Pettersson

Andreas Löffler
  6. And the enduros are back!!! Yahah... someone PMs Joao and Abdul!! :)
  7. Sign up is open :)

Before you sign up please be aware that this is a special event, you need to be prepared!

• It is a VERY long endurance event. If you tend to leave an event after a minor crash, you should NOT sign up. It is for the hardcore enduro guys who can manage with the occasional "you have a suspension problem" message.
    • If you sign up we expect you to be there! A no show wil be awarded with infraction points.
  8. Driver: Ivo Simons
    Class: GT Pro

9. let me add one overtake position if you run uphill through Klostertal you can overtake out of the slipstream ofc you not only need a good slipstream there
    but also a better exit out of Bergwerk, the next spot to overtake is the corner befor Karussell
    where you should avoid by all cost to place a move is wehrseifen even if it looks like there is the door open it is not trust me :) it will end with the outside
    car gets pushed into the barrier
    anyway its a place to let someone past if you get a blue flag but under position fight 99 out of 100 trys end for the outside car in a DNF
  10. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

im in pls
    Driver : Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Class : GTpro
  11. I missed the last enduro race but now I won't get this opportunity out

Driver: Ondřej Kapal
    Class: GT sport
  12. Very interesting event...please, sign me up, thank you :)

Driver: Michal Szabo
  13. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Sign me up please

Driver: Dave Stephenson

Skin to follow...
  14. The one with Freddieb 299 on it. The other one i made for Stefan Beemsterboer also for the long distance races.

And i have to make a picture of it, but i get back to it. (it is not on my computer yet after a new installation)
  15. Sign me up pls

Driver: Henrik Horvath
    Class: GT Sport

Skin later...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.