1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

500k Enduro - GTP & GTS @ Bahrain - Saturday July 2nd 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dave Stephenson, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

AFTER FEEDBACK FROM MEMBERS BELOW THIS EVENT IS RESCHEDULED TO SATURDAY 2ND JULY 2011

Server name:
    RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 500K
    Required RACE 07 expansions: GTR EVOLUTION ONLY (No Power Pack Cars)
    Class: 12x GT Pro & 12x GT SPORT
    Track: Bahrain
    Practice: Open
    Qualification: 17:00 GMT (Open Session)
    Warm-up: 18:00 GMT
    Race: 18:15 GMT 93Laps Including Formation Lap (Approx. 3 hours)
    Password: click here

​Formation Lap
    The race start will be a single file formation lap. The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying. If you spin during the formation lap you follow the field in last position. The race starts when the leader accelerates out of the final corner. Overtaking before the start/finish line is not allowed.

Signup List
    To signup simply reply to this thread and specify which class you will race. Signups without a class will not be accepted.

GTP
    1. Dave Stephenson
    2. Remco de Wildt
    3. Chris Butcher
    4. Dino Paolini
    5. Pavel Kozhinov (skin)
    6. Eric James
    7. Dariusz Swiderski
    8. Kimmo Kokkonen (skin)
    9. Michael Talacka
    10. Josh Barton
    11. .
    12. .
    GTS

1. Yves Larose (skin)
    2. Omar Said
    3. Andreas Loffer (maybe) (skin)
    4. Dmytro Botnarenko
    5. Henkdrik Senkbeil
    6. .
    7. .
    8. .
    9. .
    10. .
    11. .
    12. .
    Maybe
    Gunthar Rowe

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Server will be up from tomorrow for practice :)

It's a while since we ran these events so have kept it simple for the moment. If there is demand for it they will continue on a monthly basis and can include the GT power pack cars as well if enough people have the content. As a help if you could mention wether you own the expansion when you signup up it would be appreciated.

3. I'm tempted... Very tempted. Might come back and sign up, after doing some practice myself.

4. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

GTP please :)

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me up please, GTS for me :)

Edit: i have all the expension pack

Edit 2: here the skin i'll be using BVM Corvette C6R GTP/GTS
    [​IMG]

6. This sounds really interesting i think ill go practice a bit tonight and recheck here to sign up if all well.

7. Might be interested. Wondering if the Sunred SR21 could handle 500k though....

8. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Sign me up plz for GT Pro

I have the Gt Pack too, but it's not really needed as there are a lot of cars to choose from already ;)

9. GTP please

10. It's a too short time to announce Endurance event...i believe.

11. I may well drop in here on Saturday - It depends on how good my old bones are a feeling on the day so I'm not going to sign up, just posting to say if there is still space and if I am up to it you may well see me.

Oh and no wimpy - oh you may see me posts please from the rest of you - get signed up, its only 3hours, - I am allowed to be a bit wimpy at the moment as I am recovering from surgery and am only (supposed to be) coming off crutches this week, still can't drive in real life until next week and even then its gonna depend on how much pressing the clutch actually hurts ... after that I'll either sign up n stay or not sign up if I'm busy and can't make it.

I don't have the GT Power Expansion, but might get it,even if I do though, I still think it would be a BAD idea to make these events Power Expansion dependant as SIMBIN has released so many expansions recently that not everyone has all the expansions and so you could rule out those that don't have the Power Expansion, and reduce attendances.

12. maybe it is, but this is to see if there is enough interest to have more of them, its for fun so we dont need hours and hours of practice like for the RDLMS ;)

13. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

I'm sure David means that the late announcement is affecting possible signups, because people might have something different planed on that day which they probably would not if there was a week more time in advance.
    So maybe there would be enough interest, but not enough time to make sure there is freetime for it or even realize that there's an event ;)

14. Indeed,but i really like those events,my first RD event and also my first online event in simracing have been a 500K Nordschleife endurance,can't wait for some new ones like that,broadcasted.. Remco,keep it up,i like it,i was just saying about short time but i understand,i agree with Dino also

15. My bad David, understood your post a little different :)

16. I have an album release party and the another to go to that is likely to finish around 5am NZT (17:00GMT), but if I do get home and think I can sit on a chair without falling off, I'll be there for Quals!

17. I'll join Yves in the GTS please

18. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Given some of the feedback above, I've moved the event to the following Saturday, 2nd July.

19. Whats going to replace this? For this Saturday? Oh n Dave its 2nd July not June, unless the Latest Patch from Simbin is the Long awaited and much anticipated 'Time Lord' Patch !!!

If it is I want SIMBIN to install me with it so I can go back to 25 knowing what I know now and be far more careful with my money as well as my women!!!

20. TopGear 'Last Man Standing' Fun Event!!!! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.