1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

% 50 Discount All Cars,Tracks,Liveries for the Full Weekend

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Ozan Ulkugil, Sep 27, 2013.

1. We are pleased to let you know that all cars, tracks and liveries are available this weekend for 50% off.

The weekend sale starts today, Friday September 27 at 1600 GMT/1800 CEST and runs until Monday September 30 at 0700 GMT/0900 CEST

Thank you Simbin ! :sneaky:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I bought all GP tracks and some GT1/2/3 and historic cars for ~ 20€. Still waiting for MP, but good deal ATM for sure :thumbsup:.
  3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

It is only a good deal for those you found a way to get the FFB to work with their wheel.
    Those who took the time and made the efforts to make it work totally deserve a break.
    I am not one of them. When I will be able plug my Elite in RRRE and get a good driving experience, without spending my precious time tweaking, like I can in my favorites SIMs, I might try it again.
  4. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

What we gonna do with the content when we've bought it cheap, more hot lapping? :sleep:, seriously you could do it at 90% off but you ain't getting any more of my cash till MP gets released. At the moment it really does seem like Simbin just want to get as much cash in as possible without releasing a Full Game :(
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

It's just occurred to me, maybe Simbin are developing a new type of Sim..........a Rock Star Sim where we all just collect Super Cars for our garages and don't drive them :whistling:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sounds like Forza. ;)
  7. anthony monteil

anthony monteil
    Sector3 Studios

As said multiple times before, the team is working very hard on the MP among many other features , and we're getting there, slowly but surely. So, please, don't lose faith. Good things take time to cook. ;)
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  8. Only wish Simbin is a bit faster with news.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. jimortality

Premium Member

Same here, I want sp and mp then you can have my money. You wouldn't buy a new car without wheels etc
  10. Sp and answer to my question, do we have to own all cars we race against in sp, and I might start buying stuff again. Discount is nice but completely useless for me atm.

Simbin you need to shape up your pr department as atm it's not convincing.
  11. Stelios

Premium Member

I also went ahead and picked up content of 17€ worth. I think its worth it for the sounds of the cars only.
    Although i wont touch them until they fix FFB for the G25 / 27 and add multiplayer in.
  12. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

I've been trying to add RV points to my account and constantly getting timed out errors! I bet that doesn't happen when the 50% sale finishes :mad:
  13. I might buy 500vrp just show some support. Which cars have decent physics/ffb? Im thinking the old BMWs and Capri maybe.
  14. Capri etc is really fun if you like turbo charged cars..
    Turn TC off and it can be quite a challenge to keep them under control. Massive engines with huge turbo lag!