50-64% off Sale on Assetto Corsa & DLC until Apr 24

TrevorGreenfield

"Backmarker"
50% off AC, AC+Dream Packs, or any of the other DLC
64% off Porsche Season Pass

Looks like I know where $24.48 is going . Are there any DLC packs you wouldn't consider worth it? Would love it if I could just buy a season pass for all DLC, but this is about as good.

Are there any DLC packs you wouldn't consider worth it? Would love it if I could just buy a season pass for all DLC, but this is about as good.
Imo all dlcs in AC are worth as they just give you much more quality content to play with. I made the calcs and is cheaper to buy Assetto Corsa+Dreampacks and rest of the dlcs at 44.43€. If the game and all dlcs in separate is for 47.4€.

This sale is great because it allows you to buy the complete game with all DLCs below the normal cost of the popular package (AC+Dreampacks which are just 3 dlcs).

I personally buy all the DLC regardless of what's in it, as the funds help Kunos continue making improvements to the core gameplay, physics, tire model, etc. :)

Yeah I know what you mean. I've been more tentative because buying AC, project Cars, rfactor2 and iracing+extras cut a big hunk of my budget over the last year, and more than once I've bought DLC only to find out in the long run I'm not going to get much use of the game or the developer hasn't or wont fix bugs before moving to another title. But Reiza does good work and I support them. This sale hit me at the right time.

Imo all dlcs in AC are worth as they just give you much more quality content to play with. I made the calcs and is cheaper to buy Assetto Corsa+Dreampacks and rest of the dlcs at 44.43€. If the game and all dlcs in separate is for 47.4€.

This sale is great because it allows you to buy the complete game with all DLCs below the normal cost of the popular package (AC+Dreampacks which are just 3 dlcs).

Exactly, I can't imagine that there are still that many simmers on the fence about getting AC but what a screaming deal to get all that content for the same price. I already had the game and the first DLC so I didn't need those.

I only bought the game a week or so ago, just my luck haha, even the g29 i bought at the same time went on sale too and that ended up being cheaper with the H shifter too!

I swear its always like that. For steam now and iRacing I just try to wait until stuff goes on sale before I buy that way its not that I didn't get a good deal. I was just looking into getting enough content for AC to run the club races and saw the massive sale. It didn't come up as midweek madness, no email, no nothing, so I decided to post it here. But if you just bought the game and a g29 with a shifter - dude you are probably on cloud9 right now. Enjoy!! I'm still rocking an old Momo Racing Wheel set but eventually I'll take the plunge for something better.

I stopped buying blindly their packs. I did support them fully, twice, except the triple pack
(bought it for my brother as well)
But f.e. another ferraripack is just like the porschepack: cars i ll never drive probably.
From now on tracks or interesting / often used online carcontent will get my money, twice.

50% off AC, AC+Dream Packs, or any of the other DLC
64% off Porsche Season Pass

Looks like I know where $24.48 is going . Are there any DLC packs you wouldn't consider worth it? Would love it if I could just buy a season pass for all DLC, but this is about as good.

currency compare: AC+dreampacks= $24.48 = €24.99

So, I can calculate full content to be €44.43 = $43.52 (roughly, not knowing US prices).

Anyway, 20 bucks for all content is imo not much, being able to try everything and race everything online. Regardless if the businessplan is good/bad, not being able to drive against content you don´t own.
Imo there´s at least 1 gem in each pack worth the sale. Some packs are just mindblowing good, like Porchepack3.

My point: it´s REALLY subjective if you like a dlc or not, part of it, all of it, none of it. But for the price, for a simracer already enjoying AC (I suppose you do?), it should be a nobrainer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back