F1 2017 5. season with "Sauber" ... no difference to the 1st season

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
-sorry my english, write with google translator ....-
I am in the 5th season with "Sauber", with always the same degree of difficulty (to the test I have 50 medium)
many upgrades, but no performance enhancement.
in the performance comparison I am still at the very bottom.
it seems to me as if I use the resource points for free, they are ONLY a decorating accessory.

foto is still coming
I can say I have a lot in weight reduction, aerodynamic and motor power. many 500 points in yellow (they understand?).
AND ... hahaha ... bei (50 mittel) I'm 5x World Champion.
always equal setups, always equal difficulty, but no noticeable performance yet like 1st Day, 1st Session, 1st Season.
hab ebend 6. saison begun australia .... training ... qualitempo edit ... 17. Placement! then 3. quli ... 4. Placement! OK .. AI is very slow in the race. (synonymous errors of the Codemasters) ... but no matter, I was know what is with the tree? ... EDIT: no effect.
my son plays the 5th season with HAAS, WITHOUT upgrades (Chris comes and scolds) .... same situation ... he will not be worse !!! it is called whether nonne codemasters with the upgradedbaum have thrown or not it, is a gaaanz normal racing game ... with viiiielen errors. you can also be f1 2010, 2011 again from the sinking bring and one is to peace. (especially since you can drive again old stretch .. valencia zb

50 difficulty, you should be able to win races with a lawnmower.

hahaha ... yes that is correct. it's only for the test. I would like to know how the upgrade tree affects my handling. I am now in the 7th season with "Sauber" ... I notice nothing. only in the yellow area is everything bought and the engine rarely broken. now 7.saison with 50 degree of difficulty, I would NEVER drive ahead, but no. even in the quallitrainigprogramm only 17. place. hmmmm ... weird.

I also think the development of the car this year looks and sounds great at the start, but has no real meaning and even less than in F1 2016. Every season in F1 2017 is completely the same, with completely same results, teams and drivers always on the same places, performance of all cars always the same. Strenght of the teams always the same and it is super boring this way. F1 2016 was much better in this and teams in career could become strong or become bad and each career was unique. This year, each career each season is completely the same

I also think the development of the car this year looks and sounds great at the start, but has no real meaning and even less than in F1 2016. Every season in F1 2017 is completely the same, with completely same results, teams and drivers always on the same places, performance of all cars always the same. Strenght of the teams always the same and it is super boring this way. F1 2016 was much better in this and teams in career could become strong or become bad and each career was unique. This year, each career each season is completely the same
Thank you for your confirmation,
I have now in monaco (I had no time) 00-very simple, 5 round, fast qualli, harm off ..... 20. position, then 17th position, 13th position, at position 4, I am then the race driven .... was 2nd to vettel. EDIT: 00-very easy !!!!

hahaha ... yes that is correct. it's only for the test. I would like to know how the upgrade tree affects my handling. I am now in the 7th season with "Sauber" ... I notice nothing. only in the yellow area is everything bought and the engine rarely broken. now 7.saison with 50 degree of difficulty, I would NEVER drive ahead, but no. even in the quallitrainigprogramm only 17. place. hmmmm ... weird.
When you say only in the yellow area everything is bought. Do you mean you've only upgraded into the yellow area? Or have you done upgrades in other areas too? Because the yellow is only reliability, so won't have any effect on the cars performance...

When you say only in the yellow area everything is bought. Do you mean you've only upgraded into the yellow area? Or have you done upgrades in other areas too? Because the yellow is only reliability, so won't have any effect on the cars performance...
also the other upgrades I bought. now after season 9 the performance has increased. maybe this is only for "sauber" so. I'm starting with toro rosso now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 291 13.4%