• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

5 min. Wales stage with acceptable racing.

Discussion in 'DiRT 4' started by RinusDirtRally, May 16, 2017.

1. RinusDirtRally

RinusDirtRally
    First to complete DR and longest playtime award. Premium

Ratings:
    +111
    Dear reader,

Kind regards,

Ivy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,125
    I hope that's the arcade mode. Crazy grip!

3. Haris82

Haris82
    Premium

Ratings:
    +95
    Sorry, but i can not agree with you! He never drived past 100kmh on that stage, slowing down to 50 on each turn! That`s SLOW! And every time he went over 100, car control was lost! I will try that on DR, but i bet it will look the same!
    Also if Codemasters have improved aero and car weight, it could lead to more grip, specially on low speed!
    But the damage model looks promising! :)

4. dgeesio

dgeesio

Ratings:
    +17
    well wait till the fast guys are on.;)

then we will put wales through its paces.going to be doing a lot of recording on Dirt 4.cant wait.as those who know me aswell wales is my fav location.:)

5. bogani

bogani

Ratings:
    +147
    He barely uses 50% of the throttle. I seriously thought he used an R2 car first time I saw it.

6. bogani

bogani

Ratings:
    +147

If you are not happy with whats shown here you probably won't be happy as this is driven using the sim handling.
    Imo the Wales part look absolutely fantastic.

Sadly the quality is crap. I think it's slightly better if you watch it from their FB page.

7. RaptorInMotion

RaptorInMotion

Ratings:
    +36
    With all the stuff returning from earlier games, I'm sad to see that head to head special stages are nowhere to be seen.