Resource icon

Misc 5 Additional Tracks 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Imola is not possible (same for Estoril btw.). It's an DLC track from 2013. You can't touch it legally.
but maybe you can add them to database, and tell the guys to just copy over the DLC from F1 2013 in the instructions? That's not uploading DLC free and it might work

I'll try it when I get the game. Also plan to add Silverstone with old pitlane (F1 2010), and old Bahrain (also 2010)

Okay so here is a little status update: I have Valencia and Istanbul working on my pc to some extent. More details when I update the mod. I will post that soon. For Estoril and Imola they are DLC for f1 2013 so there is no way I can get the track files unfortunately.

Okay so here is a little status update: I have Valencia and Istanbul working on my pc to some extent. More details when I update the mod. I will post that soon. For Estoril and Imola they are DLC for f1 2013 so there is no way I can get the track files unfortunately.

does Istanbul still have that annoying wet track problem like when it was ported into 2012? where the track would appear to have huge puddles and dry sections (during rain)

its hard to explain, but if the track looks fine, its all good :)

Imola and Estoril would be possible technically but they are stored in this large .nfs file which is the DLC and I'm not sure if anyone knows how to decode that file. Istanbul and Valencia were glitched on F1 2013 already. Valencia worked almost fine but I was getting a penalty for dangerous driving in the last section every time.

You could import every Ego Engine track somehow, but files like garages.xml would be missing and creating these manually without CMs tools is too difficult. Maybe you could do sotchi and red bull ring for 2013 since the track sharing between 2013 and 2014 works perfectly :)

Imola and Estoril would be possible technically but they are stored in this large .nfs file which is the DLC and I'm not sure if anyone knows how to decode that file. Istanbul and Valencia were glitched on F1 2013 already. Valencia worked almost fine but I was getting a penalty for dangerous driving in the last section every time.

You could import every Ego Engine track somehow, but files like garages.xml would be missing and creating these manually without CMs tools is too difficult. Maybe you could do sotchi and red bull ring for 2013 since the track sharing between 2013 and 2014 works perfectly :)
Due to certain reasons in place, anything going from this title back to 2013 will be deleted and locked pretty much straight away. You cannot put new content into an old title, the view is it would stop people buying the current version of the game. The other way around is generally fine though.

I have ONE issue before I can upload Valencia and Istanbul and maybe someone can help me... In Valencia, the ai goes wide turn 2 (turn after the flatout right hander) and hits the wall. How do i adjust the braking point or corner entry speed? Any help would be appreciated.

Are these tracks actually working for anyone? My game crashes at the load screen when I select one of them.

Yes they are! Here's Brands Hatch for example:

i26dg7.jpg

is this working for Career mode :)

Yes, it does, and I've tested it. If you change the database to enable any of these tracks in career mode they will replace another track currently in career. You can just re-number all the tracks differently in career in the database and leave some of the current ones out, and then add in the tracks from this mod in their place.

Have a look at how I customised a career in the screenshots below:
w8ugck.jpg

Notice how there are now two Germany races in the same calender. The first one I highlighted was Nurburgring.
rc8qv5.jpg

2dlss5w.jpg

Yes, it does, and I've tested it. If you change the database to enable any of these tracks in career mode they will replace another track currently in career. You can just re-number all the tracks differently in career in the database and leave some of the current ones out, and then add in the tracks from this mod in their place.

Have a look at how I customised a career in the screenshots below:
w8ugck.jpg

Notice how there are now two Germany races in the same calender. The first one I highlighted was Nurburgring.
rc8qv5.jpg

2dlss5w.jpg

And it's possible to make seasons of more than 19 races? It would be amazing...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 240 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%