1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc 5 Additional Tracks 2.0

Adds Jerez, Brands Hatch, Korea, India and Nurburgring to the game.

1. Matt Drummond submitted a new resource:

Enable Nurburgring In Grand-Prix - Allows you to race at Nurburgring in Grand-Prix mode

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Add "b_car_monitor_nurburgring.pssg" file from F1 2013

3. And I know how to add India, Korea, Bahran day race, Istanbul, Valencia and classic tracks from 2013 2012 and 2011 (Like I did in my mod for F1 2013: all new tracks from 2014 alrady works in the one).
    You need to make new raws in database track model and some others tables for this. Try find the solution. Good luck!
    Just some help - dont download all mod, but U can see the file structure in track folder and take database.bin. It can help to understand new track incerting. See here: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4560547
    sorry, not english site and mod localisation

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  4. every year the same possibilities, just check if the A.I. can handle the tracks
    last year (was it Nürburgring?) the racing line for the A.I. was messed up on some corners, so without adjusted braking points etc. it was not seriously usable for GP races

5. i downloaded it, but when i tried it i just get an endless loading screen. so how did you got it working? i tried the same with korea and got the same issue

6. Matt Drummond updated Enable Nurburgring In Grand-Prix with a new update entry:

4 More Tracks

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. is this working for Career mode :)

8. Thanks dude, this is awesome. I guess it's sage to say we will get all the tracks from 2013 that are not in 2014, what about missing tracks from 2012 ? Valencia comes to mind, is there any other tracks from 2010, 2011 and 2012 that aren't in 2014 ?

9. Istanbul, but that had some racingline issues, didn't it? (imported to F1 2012, if I remember correctly)

10. hi,

thanks for the 5 track pack for f1 2014

as I can edit the file to correct this language_spa.lng word problem?

your modified and update your langage_eng.lng but I use the game in Spanish and I get this:

[​IMG]

thank you[​IMG]

11. I'm from Spain and had the same problem...

• Haha Haha x 1
  12. You have to edit the spanish language file with Ryder's language file editor. You need to add the entries for those circuits as they don't exist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Exelent work,thanks soooo much.
    Please try to add the tracks of Imola form F1 2013, Valencia from F1 2012 and Istanbul from F1 2011. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Imola is not possible (same for Estoril btw.). It's an DLC track from 2013. You can't touch it legally.

15. I have a problem with the tracks:

The gears work in a wrong way. They don't pass from the 4th gear... What could be the problem?

16. So why he add the Brithis GP and Jerez?

17. Because Brands Hatch & Jerez <> DLC.

18. Ok

19. Excellent! Thank you.:thumbsup:

I have them in my game now and I can add them into a season or race on them individually in GP mode, but I haven't tested any of the tracks yet to see if they are working correctly.

20. Please don´t ask if you may include Valencia Street Circuit...
    Waiting for...
    Thanks.