1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc 4L0M SweetFX 1.0

SweetFX GSC 2013/Extreme

1. 4L0M submitted a new resource:

4L0M SweetFX for GSC 2013/Extreme v1.0 - SweetFX GSC 2013/Extreme

Read more about this resource...
  2. Thanks to the RETARD who left me a 1 star rating. I genuinely don't mind if people don't like this mod, but at least have the decency to tell me why.
  3. Hi 4L0M, I'm a fan of SweetFX, but unfortunately yours didn't work here as I'm using Win8.1 x64. Most games doesn't go along with SweetFX under 8.1 x64. When I was using Win7, all of them would accept it. Now, I have SweetFX working only in Rise of Flight and (a special version) in BF4.
    I may try your settings on RoF though, as I found them very interesting. Cheers.

EDIT: and oh, it wasn't me that gave you 1 star. Judging by the pictures, I would rate it 5.
  4. Hi Fernando.
    Thank you very much for the feedback.
    I'm also using x64 Windows 8.1 and it works fine for me.

I think to use SweetFX correctly you may need to disable Anti-Aliasing in the Game Stock Car Launcher and use either Catalyst Control Centre if you have an AMD Radeon card or Nvidia Control Panel or Nvidia Inspector if you have an Nvidia card to choose Anti-Aliasing settings for your card by making a profile for the game.

I personally have tried 8xMSAA Normal and 24EQx Edge Detect and they both work fine on GSC Extreme with my SweetFX settings.

Best Regards,

5. Hi 4L0M, interesting tip. I'm currently using inspector to define AA and AF, but maybe the AA type (sparse grid) has something to do about blocking sweetfx. Will try messing a little with settings, you may have found the key to this and other games too. I'll report back.

EDIT: thank you very much for your tip. It was simply a matter of disabling any kind of AA in GSC Config (I forgot it was using Level 4 - but I was overriding it using Inspector).
    Your settings look good, perhaps a little too red on my monitor, but I'll adjust them and it will be just perfect. Way better than stock! 5 stars incoming! :)

My adjustments, for those who want to try it. Just replace the SweetFX_GSC.txt (make a backup first).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014