4GB Patch still needed for Game Stock Car?

Many, many people including myself use the 4GB patch for just about any pre-rFactor 2 ISI engine based sim. I use it for rFactor 1, GT Legends, Game Stock Car, Formula Truck, and i'm pretty sure the Race 07 series of games as well.

I'm assuming this still is required in Game Stock Car in order to allocate more than 2 GB of system RAM to the game?...

Then you can be quite sure it is illigal.
Does illegal mean it's bad?

Let me know if I should draw you pictures and **** too.
Dude, ease up a little :barefoot:
I've just disagreed on your "There's no real quality mods exclusively for GSC", because there are some quality mods that use same engine (gMotor2/isiMotor2) then why not having them in GSCE? For example F1 1992 mod. Who says I can't have it in Reiza's title, you? Well too bad.

there's no real point in downloading mods converted from rFactor 1 to GSC and screwing up the standard GSC
How on earth add-on mods in GSC spoil the whole game? How about different UI? And what about Felipe Giro's sound update for Formula Reiza? Aaaaand different T-cams? And what do you say about skinpacks? Are all those things screwing up the standard GSC? :whistling:

It's kinda silly argument over even more silly thing, that's why I'm off this debate. Please, continue, and be sure to draw me "pictures and **** too"! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%
  • < 5 years