1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

49% chance of light rain (PC)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by andyman, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Going into the Spa weekend, the forecast for the race is a 49% chance of light rain. I'm driving for Renault with all the aids on and use an xBox controller. Which is likely to get me the best result, is it a dry set-up with intermediates if the track gets wet, or a wet set-up with dry tyres if the track is dry ?
  2. What I do on a race day that calls for light rain and it is dry at the start, is I use the Average Setup in the quick setup. My wet setup is exactly that a wet setup. If it does not rain or if the rain come late in the race, and you used a wet setup is all wrong on a dry track.
  3. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

Use a dry set up, since you have all the aids on your hardly going to struggle keeping the car on the road. Take the braking aid off as its really slows your lap times down.
  4. just do wat andrew suggest.. you shouldnt have much problem with fast setups on rain.. since ur aids are on..
  5. And dont rush to pit if it does rain, its amazing how many laps you can get away with on slicks when it does start raining.
  6. Someone stated somewhere on these boards that a good indicator for when to pit is when the rain starts to stay on the camera.