AC 458 vs F40 vs KTM vs 211 vs MP412C @ Mugello - Wed 27th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yeah right, you can only change it in the pits. So before you leave the pits to put your car in the grid, you have to make sure that you have enough fuel onboard. During a practice or qualifying session, you can simply go back to the pits and change your fuel load/tires for your next laps. After you have driven about two laps, the game calculates your fuel consumption per lap and you can see the estimation in your fuel tab.

That was my first race, so I'm not familiar with the details. I didn't leave the pit to put my car on the grid; I left it to qualify, then I was placed on the grid after qualifying was over. Should I have watched the time and returned to the pit to set the fuel load before the end of qualifying?

That was my first race, so I'm not familiar with the details. I didn't leave the pit to put my car on the grid; I left it to qualify, then I was placed on the grid after qualifying was over. Should I have watched the time and returned to the pit to set the fuel load before the end of qualifying?
I think you still can press "Esc" go to pits load your favorite setting an come back to grid (not sure tho, I have to check it).

• Deleted member 204033

@Ernest Aubert
before the race at your left side you have some icons/buttons
the wheel icon takes you on the grid, nothing you can do afterwards.
the wrench (setup) will allow you to change your setup for the race.
So don't hurry to press the "wheel" icon, go to setup first
Only press the "wheel" icon when you are 100% sure of your setup.

PS. Top left you will see the time remaining before you can enter the grid, if you don't make it in time, you'll start from the pits.

I didn't choose to place myself on the grid; I was still on the track when qualifying ended, and the screen faded and I found myself on the grid. This was my first experience with this, so I didn't know what to do or expect as qualifying was ending; I just kept driving, thinking I'd pull off into the pits, but I was pre-empted.

okay, you don't actually leave the pits, but the game puts you in the grid when the qualifying time is over. As Theodore said, standing in the grid you have opportunity to change your setup with the wrench button on the left (BEFORE you press the "wheel" button to drive). Just test it in a singleplayer race :)

my first time in a official race. Fun while it lasted. lost connection with server after 8-10 laps.. Same during qualify..

Since I was a rookie in the field I learned a lot about circuit racing. driving behind faster drivers helps alot.. Hope I did not slow down you guys to much during the race.:whistling:

Will drive more races. It was fun. :)

Ah, found it. I had to use my intuition. Having worked as a programmer for 35+ years, I was looking for the exact character strings I was reading for a path. But I got there. Thanks. I see now that the reason Windows search didn't find what I was looking for was that I typed "replays"; I just now typed "replay" and it found it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%