1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40 inches triple monitor stand

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by F40LMS, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Folks, any suggestion for a stand that can handle 3 large monitors of 40 inches? These are actually TVs of 40 inches. I found one seller in USA, above $760, before spending all this money, I would like to make sure it's my only option. Manually building one would be an option, but I need something that will be "allowed" by the wife ;)

Thanks.

2. Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  3. check out 8020, more sturdy than most other stand.
    I have 3 x 42' Sony mounted to it.

Attached Files:

5. I have 3 42 inch TV's for sim racing. Looked at getting a monitor stand, but at the time, the cost was nearly £800 pounds in total, to get it delivered to the UK from Europe. In the end, decided on getting 2 tables from Ikea instead. They do the job pretty well.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hi mate

I had the same problem, I have 3 40" LED TV's with one mounted to my rig, but finding stands for the other two was a nightmare!
    I have a GT Omega Racing cockpit and while looking for stands I just thought I'd try GTOR and see what they had...jackpot!
    They now sell single monitor stands that hold a 40" screen, its on lockable caster wheels and is nice and compact, so I bought two of them and they go great either side of my rig. They are £80 each and quick delivery!

Regards

7. Ken Rodriguez

Ken Rodriguez
    I don't drive fast! I fly low!

I have three 30" TV's and opted to go the 2"X4" route. Building your own will save you lots of $$$ in the end and 9 times out of 10, is much sturdier.