• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

40+ flashback for patch 2?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by wilnor, Dec 2, 2011.

1. wilnor

wilnor

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering how could i make this work, is the old database file with 40+ flashback will work still? I've edited the database file (after patch 2) under difficulty using ryder's editor but i can't seem to make it work, maybe i'm doing something wrong. need help. thanks,

2. Alex Pepper

Alex Pepper

Ratings:
    +105
    I'm sorry, but you shouldn't need flashbacks. It's only a game, or just practice, if I spin or crash, i'm not too bothered to honest. I just get the car back on track and keep going lol. You should do the same. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. OnyX

OnyX

Ratings:
    +6
    where in the database.bin you can edit the flashbacks?

4. Strahil Kotlarov

Strahil Kotlarov

Ratings:
    +27
    After you open database.bin file with RyderDatabase Editor. you have to scroll down and look for a colom called Difficulty, there you will find flashbacks just change the numbers save and exit.After you start the game dont touch the flashbacks because if you do they will reset.
    If you need more tips just send me a pm and i will post some screenshots.

5. Klicker

Klicker

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the number increased to 100. in each row. stored and played. but still only 4 flashbacks. please help! sry for my not so good english

6. Kevin Amankwah

Kevin Amankwah

Ratings:
    +72
    After you change the flashbacks number, you have to change the main difficulty to something other than Expert to get it to work.

7. Klicker

Klicker

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you ... I'm Easy difficulty. registered with my setting and 40 fb ... only slightly in the game and selected works