4 TROIS RIVIERES GRAND PRIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Ross, he just went too deep. I mean WAY too deep. I saw he didn't warm his brakes on the pace laps so I knew I could brake better. I would have made the corner but Jesper certainly had no chance to make it. I didn't feel any touch there in the race and watching the replay after the race there is no contact between us.

I don't know why you would reply with that attitude. I have nothing to gain by lying about that. Everybody that raced can check the replay to confirm what I said.

Replying like what.. with a question? I just thought there was a collision, as 99.9% of people in the chatbox/commentary box had said it was a collision - so my "attitude" does not need to be questioned here, and I am not calling you a liar Mikko. The TV Camera from the broadcast only showed the front of the pack so everybody assumed you hit him - myself included so I'm sorry for that!

Yeah quoting me and asking if that is true or not. That does sound to me like you don't believe what I said was true. Anyway if that's not what you meant then it's no problem. Also I did have the inside line already going into the turn and I gave Jesper enough room. He just had no way to make the corner at that speed in my opinion.

Only one incident reported for this round and is not this one, so I think FCR agrees with Mikko in this.

But I have to say that live it really looked like you crashed hard into Jesper, so I understand Ross, maybe because the camera angle we were using the accident looked like a clear penalty.

Only one incident reported for this round and is not this one, so I think FCR agrees with Mikko in this.

But I have to say that live it really looked like you crashed hard into Jesper, so I understand Ross, maybe because the camera angle we were using the accident looked like a clear penalty.

Is there a deadline for reporting incidents? (just asking for safety)

Quali: I was too cautious low 58 was possible but not happend this time fourth place for me.I got second place as a gift on the first corner,Martin was slightly faster apparently used the soft tires,Mikko approached from the back and made ​​some questionable pass no hard feelings here ;) But still all looked good at one stop race but rain disrupted me I did maybe 5 extra laps to see if the :rain: comes harder or what?!?!.I did wrong decision to choose wets which was a :bomb: idea so I had to make a new pit stop :mad: ....the podium battle was over third-place finish would have been possible without my own errors :redface:
Grats to Mikko/Flatout and podium and STC crew awesome event again :)
see you soon :rabbit:

The League isnt using iRacing so might take a while. ;)
With any other broadcaster. The event is online the second when the broadcast is stopped. Never figured out why this is never with PSR TV....

Qually : 3rd , could have been a bit faster but still very happy with it.

Race : Start could have been better but turned out ok because now i had room to avoid Jesper and Mikko.
I must admit i was pretty nervous as i was suddenly leading a STC race,lol.
Made 1 error and that was leaving with 50 liters instead of 100.....
Lost way to much time getting the fuel in at first pitstop,had a 4/5 second lead before i went in and when i came out of the pits it was a 8/9 sec gap behind Mikka......
The gap pretty much stayed the same,somtimes a little less when he hit traffic,and then back up to 9 sec when i hit the traffic.
At the end it went down to 1.5 sec,he must have made a mistake.
Very very happy with 2nd podium and this time even a 2nd place,but who knows...if only i left with 100 liters.....

Also want to say great race for my teammate Jacob who pulled off a 1 stopper on soft tyres.
Started 14 and finished 6th,truly outstanding job.

Cant wait for the broadcast to finally get availible for download.......

Cheers and till next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back