1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...

TIME April, Thursday 8 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Sugo STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

Pracrice 30 mins
    Qualy 20 mins
    Race 90 mins

2. Thread open!

3. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Very interesting info written on map :wink:
  4. yeah, though I think there is a small spelling mistake in line 3 ...
  5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Nice poster!!! We are aiming for home glory here, we got some crawling back on DMv to do :)
  6. I say we have a support race on that nice little Kart track. And no, i dont mean the real track. :tongue:
  7. Ususal question: Weather forecast? :)
  8. took my son and his friends karting for his 13th birthday the other day, you should have seen the grin on those kids' faces when the helmets came off :) Never done it myself in real-life, though.
  9. This is always a great experience! :)
  10. no mention of weather forecast on the web page, could you at least tell us which track you are going to use as a reference point so we can get something set on our own servers
  11. Edit:

Read it wrong my fault.
  12. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Up now in website :)
  13. you should know, saw your albums on facebook. We'll do some karting together the day I visit down there in sunny Spain with my kids :)
  14. For sure!
  15. Looks like a nice track to me

High curbs, nice green trees. Would love to go biking there.
    Can everybody let us through, we need some points.
  16. Back On Track

After being away since January 2009, I finally have a race again. Unpacking the mega track pack and updates to the right folders now so I can practive on SUGO for tomorrow's race. Got a new helmet, fitted a seat at the factory just now. Going to the gym to get rid of my potbelly (Belgium Beers I like) ;)

Hope to score some important points and the goal is just to make it to the finish. There are lots of fast drivers in the championship.

So see you tomorrow fokes.
  17. haha, so it's team boss's day, we have Dainhumain and Westerlund on the grid, too. Slug it out, alpha males :)
  18. Cool Lucas to have you back in the race. I´m not sure but it could be Hockenheim where we run together. I´m always remember me likely to my first STC season in your team. :thanks: for this Lucas.

mms://www.prosimservers.com/RaceReplay/STC/Black Cup 08/ETC_BC_R5_Hockenheim_R.wmv

Good luck for you and your team. :clover:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.