F1 2011 3rd career with strange results...

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all friends.

I have ran 6 races of my 3rd career, now with Lotus-Renault and at the moment the Sauber's are really fast. They have won several races. Even the HRT's are in many times at the first positions.

Is this normal or is due to a variations of the game from career to career? I'm "supposing" that these teams have done a good job in preseason and for now, they have very good cars but... I'm lying myself: this situation is very strange and I don't like it very much.

Every help and/or opinions will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance for answer!

Strange.
The non KERS cars have always circulated at the back in my races. (year 3 career now)
Now for Details:
What race distance, year in career, PC (mods if any?), XBox, PS3,
After the patches I saw some little anomolies like in Turkey most Top cars havung mechanical failures but no strange winners. Codies do seem to like Perez though.
If you have done any mods there may be a conflict?

Strange.
The non KERS cars have always circulated at the back in my races. (year 3 career now)
Now for Details:
What race distance, year in career, PC (mods if any?), XBox, PS3,
After the patches I saw some little anomolies like in Turkey most Top cars havung mechanical failures but no strange winners. Codies do seem to like Perez though.
If you have done any mods there may be a conflict?

I'm in year 3. I'm running 50% races (but in year 2 I run the same distance and there are no strange results...). I have the PC version of the game.

The only mod I have done (curiously in the beginning of year 3) was editing the safety car values in database.bin.
I will try to use the default database and see what happens.

The rest of mods I have included were only textures.

Thanks for answer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back