3dsimEd help

I need some help with this, i just cannot figure out why i cannot foigure it out. All i need to do is get the model from 3DsimED to 3dmax. When i do it this is what i get in 3dmax.

help.png

I was told to remove the tires and damage layer in 3DsimED, but nomatter what i do i cannot figure out how to do it. ive clicked every button and option the program has and got no where.

This is the first time i am trying to mod with F1 2011, ive come from making Skins for iRacing and doing countless things for NR2003. heres a link to my album just so you can see that i wont be a waste of anyones time... http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z84/Kbaum4466/

had same problem... solved it by making the model in the export "blender compatible" or something like that... it asks you when you export...

This one I have just done this second.

Just damage decals and all other non needed layers removed.

rb1av.jpg

dont delete the damage parts, export it as it is, put it in 3dsmax apply the skin to everything and then delete the parts you dont need... dont know if its the easiest way, but that's what i did... + get the wheels from the "default" archive... i never managed to actually "delete the damage parts...

alright.... it still doesnt look like the one posted above. and this has taken me like 20 mins. the car in general just doesnt look smooth

test.png

O.o you must delete those parts... and keep the "good" ones with the hi polys... :p dont delete the top "layers" look for the good parts to keep... I know it's a pain in the a*s but i couldn't find a better way... :/ + first to delete, the wheels and anything that comes with them... if you want wheels on your model, you must get them from a different file in the game...

took some time but i think i got it with the lotus! just gotta get the tires and then eventually remap everything to be easier to work with!

lotuspic.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back