• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

3D Lotus Exos 125 Model for Skinning

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Jap, May 14, 2016.

1. Jap

Jap

Ratings:
    +15
    Does anybody have a 3D viewer/model for skinning the Lotus Exos 125 car from Assetto Corsa at all?

2. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +237
    Why not simply use the showroom viewer ?
    You don't need to open the game to use it except for choosing the right car, create a shortcut on desktop for the acshowroom for direct access to it.
    Rename an existing Exos 125 dds as Bak and give its name for your own dds.
    Or create a new folder for your own future skin ... as you'll have to do it anyway.

3. Jap

Jap

Ratings:
    +15
    Fantastic, just what I was looking for. Bonus that you get to see how it will actually look in game. THanks very much @Jempy

4. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +2,026
    for Photoshop?
    or if you want, i'll make it for you. when i get a good spare time.

5. Jap

Jap

Ratings:
    +15
    Yes @Henky SA , Photoshop CS6 Extended. Would be highly appreciated if you did when ever you had some time. ;)

6. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +2,026
    Untitled-1.jpg hope this is good for you. check your PM for the link.

7. Jap

Jap

Ratings:
    +15
    @Henky SA thanks, absolutely brilliant job. Really appreciate your work on this.