GT5 3 Versions of Nurburgring coming to GT5

Besides the Nordschleife already in GT4, the upcoming GT5 will feature the North Loop (Nordschleife), Nurburgring GP track and the combination of the two use mainly for VLN races and 24 Hours Of Nurburgring. Still not clear whether there will be different loops on the GP track- the shorter and the longer version.

And the track is no longer deserted (as in GT4) but now has the racing atmosphere you'd find at the 24 hour race. Hopefully, you'll also get the off-day, desolate Nordschleife.

nord_004wa.jpg

nord_005_wa.jpg

As some may already know, Gran Tursimo is one of the major sponsor of the 24 hour event.

Next stop before the supposedly release date announcement at this year's E3 is Le Mans where there will be a GT5 setup.

it will be great gfx rubbish gameplay because of so many cars, if there is even as much as a bug in this game then wtf is the point in all this time of development

GT has always been about cars. The guy who created the game is self-professed car nut and I'm sure he makes no apology for including as many cars (and types) as he possibly can and as you've pointed out about the amount of time this game has been in development- well, it's because of the amount of cars in the game. The rubbish gameplay has been copied by other racers- Forza is a good example and I do admit even as a recent GT fan, I'm not too impressed by the gameplay of GT4. But as of recently, the physics and the driving mechanics, notably the FFB, has improved considerably and as someone who's more into driving against the clock, a good physics and great tracks (and re-creation of those tracks) are the two most important things. Although the rest are just accoutrements, I do have to say the inclusion of WRC, Super GT, NASCAR and a few F1 cars would not go wasted.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%