1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 places left

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by dangermouse75, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, I'm running an online full season and have 3 places up for grabs, We have just run the first race in Australia yesterday
    31st October, The races are Quli then 50% race distance, they are every 2 weeks ether on a Monday or Tuesday.

We are all in our 30s and 40s and of various skill levels, Rules are manuel are banned all cars are set to equal and you can only
    use quick engineer setup only, weather is set to varible.

If your intrested reply here or send me a private email.

2. Yes I'm interested, where do I join?

3. Hi Mark, send me a friend invite on PSN saying you want to join the season, and I will give you all the details,

my PSN is dangermouse75

4. Ok cool i'll do that later, did you mean to say all assists are banned as i need an automatic due to a physical disability?

5. Forum rules gents.

'Spamming, flooding, chain letters, advertising and recruiting is not allowed in any format on the website, forums, teamspeak or via private messages.'

6. Automatic only yeah manuels are banned for everyone, you can use any assists.

7. I would like to join were do I find all the details.
    What teams are left and what time do u race in what time zone

8. Could be.... I´ve sent you a priv message with few Qs.

9. Now only 1 place left.

10. Hi I would be interested if you still have a place :) PSN Superstig666. Where do you discuss when the next races will be?

11. Jamie, I have sent you a private msg.

12. Now full, you can still contact me if you want to be a stand by or if someone drops out.

13. im interested , please let me know if some1 drops out, what is your psn to add you ?

14. 1 place left, someone has dropped out. contact me with private msg or here.

15. Still 1 place left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.