• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 months free for new members

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by v4ttel, Jun 11, 2015.

1. v4ttel

v4ttel

Ratings:
    +0
    I just stumbled across this code and thought it might be handy for folks. It's 3 months subscription for free. It's working at the time of posting this, but I'm not sure how long it will last, so I'd say you'd want to use it ASAP.

I just signed up myself I've always wanted to give iRacing a try (even though I'm not very good generally), but it's hard to say no to this. You need to link a credit card or paypal account to it though.

If want to stick my email as a referral: richie1kelly@gmail.com

Code is: PR-BLANCPAIN2015

2. Decenten

Decenten
    Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC Premium

Ratings:
    +406
    referral emails dont work for 3 months for free ;)

3. v4ttel

v4ttel

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah ok, the main thing was to share the code anyway.

I've no idea what referrals even get as I literally just joined up myself today using that code!

4. Dietmar

Dietmar

Ratings:
    +43
    If they put you as referral, you get 10$ when they extend their membership, I think for 3 month, but check the page for correct information.

5. supersonic92

supersonic92

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you so much! i was thinking of testing the game but im a little short of cash atm

6. St3fan

St3fan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +377
    Thank you so much I could finally persuade myself trying this sim!
    :p I wish I could have more spare money.

7. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium

Ratings:
    +395
    Thanks, I signed up. I have had a little interest for a while and figured I would eventually try it. I am very happy with the club and league races here at RD in the Stock Car Extreme area, but the hours often don't work out so I like the idea of having the option for some drop in racing with iRacing if wanted. Thank you for the code!

8. v4ttel

v4ttel

Ratings:
    +0
    No worries all. I've only signed up the day I posted that (apparently week 13 isn't the best week to sign up, i couldn't find the Mazda Cup, etc), but I participated in a few sessions as a ghost, and a couple of open practice sessions, getting respectable enough times.

I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into this properly.