• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

3 Monitor Setup

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rob Goldthorpe, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi guys,

Upgraing my PC in the next few weeks and seen a few YouTube videos of people using 3 Monitors with ATi Eyefinity. I'm really not a expert on computers, but I have the required skills to break them even more.

So, Is it as simple as hooking 3 monitors together and your on your way? Or is there all sorts of technical mumble jumble to do?

Cheers

2. Damian Henderson

Damian Henderson

Ratings:
    +28
    With ATi's HD5*** series they support 3 monitors straight out the box.

3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    As Damian said but to add that you will need atleast one monitor to use displayport from the ATI 5*** series cards. DisplayPort to DVI adapters will be in demand now.

4. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Cheers guys, just wasnt sure how it all came together. I've used Dual monitors in the past though. I've found a video on Youtube explaining how to set it up in the ATi Control Panel :good: