1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

3 GRAN PREMIO DE TROIS RIVIERES

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...
    [​IMG]

TIME October, Thursday 7 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Trois Rivieres STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race

TEST SERVER NOT WORKING YET!

Thanks!

2. Thread open!

3. Yehaaw :)

4. I hope STC staff considers not having rain for this race. Otherwise we might have a disaster in our hands because unlike in real life we don't red flag the sessions because of conditions.

5. Well, I have great expectatives on the STC drivers handling any condition or situation.

6. yeah, thunderstorms please :D will be fun :D

7. This race you are not alloy to use wheel only keyboard ;)

8. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Lol!

9. Guys, do you have tha same on your tracks or only me. It could be dangerous during the race in 2 wide situations:

10. oops, everyone participating should test this over the weekend, I will give it a go, too. seems like the crash area around the doran is a little too large on the front left.

11. I have done like 60 laps and havn't noticed it but I don't think I have gone that far to the left in that corner. And I think it is the track and not car that is wrong here as I can get pretty close to the inside walls in turn 3 and 4 without anything happen.

12. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Yes it can't be the car we would noticed it before.

13. Yes, this invisible wall is also on our track. It's not in the usual line but there is.

14. Now I know where I should push the driver who try to overtake me :D

15. Lol :D

16. Was that the STC troi Rivieres track?? i dont have the invisble wall?? and i have STC logos on the side before the corner. the track do not look quite the same for me?
    [​IMG]

17. Its the next corner Göran , right in the beginning of the vid you can see same corner as your pic.

18. i now it was next corner but ups it was some strange bug for me i changed grafik from max to high then back again and suddenly there was trees inside that corner and now i have the same invisble wall ??
    same view suddenly some trees and camera guy
    [​IMG]

19. That needs fixing if theres an invisible wall... yes its off the racing line but what if theres cars side by side.. It could be possible to hit it.

20. Yes it's now been confirmed by many people so this must be fixed before we can race at this circuit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.