• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

3 Controller Problem + Brake Paddel

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by JayCer, Mar 5, 2014.

1. JayCer

JayCer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi im new to Ftruck 2013 i just installed the demo and i have 2 problems.

First Problem)
    i got 3 devices: fanatac csw with gt rim and thrustmaster th8rs gear shifter and hpp hydraulic 3 pedal set.

when i got all 3 connected over usb my csw wheel is not detected in game. if i unplugg the th8rs shifter my csw wheel got detection. <- how can i get all 3 devices running?

second problem)
    when i set up my hpp paddles and i press the hydraulic break paddle the force is close to zero which is reconized in game so if i start a practice session and i try to break its like im never breaking and boom im hitting the wall. <- how can i fix it?

thanks for your time...

greetings,
    jay

2. museumsteve

museumsteve

Ratings:
    +169
    You should be able to use 3 controllers in Ftrucks :s
    The easy answer is buy a basherboard SFA1 which allows you to plug the TH8RS into the Fanatec wheel and it sees the shifter and wheel as one device..I have one I'm selling as I just sold my TH8 for a CSS SQ so no longer need the SFA1.
    This doesn't answer your question but it is a solution :)
    I don't know about the pedal issue I'm afraid

3. JayCer

JayCer

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you