2K Countach Mega Pack - 20 skins

Skins 2K Countach Mega Pack - 20 skins 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Xedrox submitted a new resource:

Countach Mega Pack - 20 skins 2K - 2K versions of the mega pack

Here are 2K versions of my 80's inspired skins for the Lamborghini Countach. (file size is too big to include 2K and 4K in one DL)

Download includes a total of 40 skins. 20 skins for the Countach and the same 20 modified for the Countach S1 version (without the wing).

Custom helmets designed by me and Sparco gloves courtesy of Bond!...

Read more about this resource...

I would try the 4k. The worst that can happen is you will get a warning during a race that says 99% CPU Occupany. If that happens then use 2K :)

Even if your resolution is not 4K you can still see a difference. A lot of times I will just have my most favorite skins that I drive with in 4K and the rest of the field in 2K. But unless you are making screenshots you will only notice with replay cameras that are close to your car like hood cam and tire cam. Have fun!

Also, you may already know this but you can repeatedly hit F1 or F2 or F3 durring replays to cycle through addition cameras. I forget which is what but one will cycle through driver/car cameras one will randomize the tv cameras and I think F1 will randomize between them all as you watch your laps :)

Even if your resolution is not 4K you can still see a difference. A lot of times I will just have my most favorite skins that I drive with in 4K and the rest of the field in 2K. But unless you are making screenshots you will only notice with replay cameras that are close to your car like hood cam and tire cam. Have fun!
Could you post some comparison screen shots?

Sure, here's an example of 4k vs 2k.
File size for these are roughly 17MB vs 4MB.

Click on the image to view at 100%.

Showroom_4kVS2K.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back