24h/VLN 2009 by GMT (W.I.P)

Hi guys

We the German Modding Team want to present you our new projekt: We ´re working on the VLN/24h 2009 mod for GTR2, in this mod will be more than 150 vehicles included. And we want to get the highest quality for the mod. There are completely new models currently being built: Porsche 997 Cup /(S), Alpina B6GT3, Opel Astra V8 Coupe...etc In a few days we want you present some other cars which are finished...

sry. for my bad englisch..

More Information:
GMT Forum:
http://gmtforum.spacequadrat.de/

GMT Blog:
http://gmt-modifikations.blogspot.com/

greets
Aleksss

Thanks, but this is only one of the other over 100 cars racing around and 100 more for 24h race. I didnt thought this is going to take soo long and mutch. :biggrin:
But iam sure befor end of this year we can handel this. Help is for sure welcome.

next car ready for rollout is the Porsche 997 Cup S, winner of four races in 2009.

Manthey 997 Cup S Mamerow 997 Cup S

Car is build by our teammate Speed887

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 544
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 627
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 513
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 456
VLN 2009 by Team GMT – Full Grid Previews

The German Modding Team is working on bringing the current VLN season to GTR2, adding the spectacular mix of touring and GT cars that race on the Nürburgring Nordschleife to the simulation.
The team has now released eighteen full-grid previews, showing the exciting VLN mix of touring cars and powerful GTs on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. The screenshots have been taken during a beta test and don’t reflect the final quality.

Pleaae click here to see more

post from VirtualR

Some more pictures,
made new rims for the Manthey 997 RSR...

if somebody dont know how the original was looking, here it is :rolleyes:

in those u can see how the showroom will look like. I thought less would be more. :confused:

Admins, maybe it would be better to move the post "VLN 2009 by Team GMT - Full Grid Previews" into this one here ?!?!

Some more pictures,
made new rims for the Manthey 997 RSR...

if somebody dont know how the original was looking, here it is :rolleyes:

in those u can see how the showroom will look like. I thought less would be more. :confused:

Admins, maybe it would be better to move the post "VLN 2009 by Team GMT - Full Grid Previews" into this one here ?!?!

done all in 1 post now:)

Next car witch successfully completed is the Corvette C6 SP, driven a best laptime of 8.20 in 2009 one of the fastest cars. Powered by a 600hp engine, this car will also come with some other skins too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%