1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins 24 x Mini 2013 Fantasy Skinpack (2048) 1.0

Fantasy Pack done for all 24 cars.

1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

24 x Mini 2013 Fantasy Skinpack done in 2048 - Fantasy Pack done for all 24 cars.

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

very nice thankyou mate

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Wow.. now that skinning...:notworthy::notworthy:
    thankyou for sharing :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. ML2166

ML2166

No problems.......sorry for the delay, but kept getting distracted whilst trying them out.

5. hex

hex

Thank you very much :) I'm collecting stuff for GSC2013 not having the actual game yet. Still waiting and hoping for full (not RC) release soon...

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Is the union Jack car included?

7. ML2166

ML2166

Yep.

VTR team....number 84 I think...although it does have 66 on the car and windows

• Like Like x 1
  8. How come now you are bringing 2x separate Skins out like 1 , 4096 and 1 , 2048 when every other Skins you have brought out have included both Sizes in 1 File ?

9. ML2166

ML2166

Because the 2 different sizes combined are approaching 241MB in size, so I can't upload them on Mediafire (what I use) as a single file. So it had to be split.

Plus normally I'm only loading one skin up maybe two at a time, which makes the file a lot smaller.

Why whats the problem with the way I have done it? Thought it was pretty straight forward, you just downloaded the one you wanted to use and that was that.

Whats the issue?

10. no issues m8 just thought it was strange how you did it ,,, because all your other skins you placed together but I probably just assumed you had a better Mediafire account thats all :thumbsup:

11. thanks great work

12. Thank you ML2166, they are beautiful skins!

13. Thanks man, amazing as always!