20XX PENNZOIL ZEXEL Nismo GT-R GT500

Skins 20XX PENNZOIL ZEXEL Nismo GT-R GT500 1.1a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Charles Amyouni submitted a new resource:

20XX PENNZOIL ZEXEL Nismo GT-R GT500 - PENNZOIL

Viajero Motorsport Presents

20XX PENNZOIL ZEXEL Nismo GT-R GT500 for United Racing Design's Shiro GT JT5 2016 Mod for Assetto Corsa

Based on the 2001 PENNZOIL ZEXEL Nissan Skyline JGTC GT500 Team.

Installation:
Extract the "content" folder to your Assetto Corsa Main Directory. That's it

Requirements:
URD's...

Read more about this resource...

Charles Amyouni updated 20XX PENNZOIL ZEXEL Nismo GT-R GT500 with a new update entry:

ULTRA Update

Changes v1.1
- Added the signature "ULTRA" logo from PENNZOIL based on every modern teams participating with PENNZOIL on the world of Motorsport.
- Added an option for users to use a 2048 preset
- Updated the Preview of the car when viewed on the Car Selection menu

View attachment 175388 View attachment 175389 View attachment 175390 View attachment 175391

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 241736

thx but give us a cockpit view. what quality?

I think you misunderstood the content of this, it is not about the car itself but the skin. If you want to know more about the car itself I'd suggest you go to United Racing Design's website and purchase the car from there.

The car itself is a paid mod, and I cannot share the car but the skin only. So it holds no purpose of showing the cockpit.

If you read my description to begin with you would have been enlightened already that this content requires the mod itself.

Thank you and I hope you understand.

• Deleted member 241736

I think you misunderstood the content of this, it is not about the car itself but the skin. If you want to know more about the car itself I'd suggest you go to United Racing Design's website and purchase the car from there.

The car itself is a paid mod, and I cannot share the car but the skin only. So it holds no purpose of showing the cockpit.

If you read my description to begin with you would have been enlightened already that this content requires the mod itself.

Thank you and I hope you understand.
yes y right I know this well. Hope to c some onboard pics. It doesn't matter if not. Have a good (racing) time c y on nords

Survey Winners:

The following skins will be available as soon as they are ready. Regular updates for each skins will be added on the Race Department Assetto Corsa Skin Modding forum.

1. XANAVI Nismo
2. RS-R Japan
3. Autobacs ARTA ZEXEL
4. KURE Nismo

NOTE: Release time frame for each are not arranged accordingly, all four winners are tied to each other.

[QUOTE = "Charles Amyouni, post: 2414041, Mitglied: 153282"] Umfrage Gewinner:

Die folgenden Skins sind sind, sobald sie bereit sind. Regelmäßige Updates für jeden Skins werden auf dem Race Abteilung Assetto Corsa Skin Modding Forum hinzugefügt.

1. XANAVI Nismo
2. RS-R Japan
3. Autobacs ARTA ZEXEL
4. KURE Nismo

HINWEIS: Freigabezeitrahmen für jeden sind nicht alle vier Gewinner sind aneinander gebunden. [/ QUOTE]

Hallo Charles Amyouni
Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, wie und wo die RFMCP-Dateien in Assetto Corsa installieren? Haben die Links runder geladen. Und kaufte auch die Skins. Aber AC berichtet, es fehlen Ini-Dateien.

Danke für Ihre Hilfe
:(

MOD-Edit: English ONLY here at RD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back