• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins 20XX PENNZOIL ZEXEL Nismo GT-R GT500 1.1a

PENNZOIL

1. Charles Amyouni

Charles Amyouni

Ratings:
    +134
    Charles Amyouni submitted a new resource:

20XX PENNZOIL ZEXEL Nismo GT-R GT500 - PENNZOIL

Read more about this resource...

2. Charles Amyouni

Charles Amyouni

Ratings:
    +134
    Charles Amyouni updated 20XX PENNZOIL ZEXEL Nismo GT-R GT500 with a new update entry:

ULTRA Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Charles Amyouni

Charles Amyouni

Ratings:
    +134
  4. Xela1

Xela1

Ratings:
    +93
    thx but give us a cockpit view. what quality?

5. Charles Amyouni

Charles Amyouni

Ratings:
    +134
    I think you misunderstood the content of this, it is not about the car itself but the skin. If you want to know more about the car itself I'd suggest you go to United Racing Design's website and purchase the car from there.

The car itself is a paid mod, and I cannot share the car but the skin only. So it holds no purpose of showing the cockpit.

If you read my description to begin with you would have been enlightened already that this content requires the mod itself.

Thank you and I hope you understand.

6. Xela1

Xela1

Ratings:
    +93
    yes y right I know this well. Hope to c some onboard pics. It doesn't matter if not. Have a good (racing) time c y on nords

7. Charles Amyouni

Charles Amyouni

Ratings:
    +134
  8. Charles Amyouni

Charles Amyouni

Ratings:
    +134
    Survey Winners:

The following skins will be available as soon as they are ready. Regular updates for each skins will be added on the Race Department Assetto Corsa Skin Modding forum.

1. XANAVI Nismo
    2. RS-R Japan
    3. Autobacs ARTA ZEXEL
    4. KURE Nismo

NOTE: Release time frame for each are not arranged accordingly, all four winners are tied to each other.

9. Franz Surowetz

Franz Surowetz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    [QUOTE = "Charles Amyouni, post: 2414041, Mitglied: 153282"] Umfrage Gewinner:

Die folgenden Skins sind sind, sobald sie bereit sind. Regelmäßige Updates für jeden Skins werden auf dem Race Abteilung Assetto Corsa Skin Modding Forum hinzugefügt.

1. XANAVI Nismo
    2. RS-R Japan
    3. Autobacs ARTA ZEXEL
    4. KURE Nismo

HINWEIS: Freigabezeitrahmen für jeden sind nicht alle vier Gewinner sind aneinander gebunden. [/ QUOTE]

10. Franz Surowetz

Franz Surowetz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    Hallo Charles Amyouni
    Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, wie und wo die RFMCP-Dateien in Assetto Corsa installieren? Haben die Links runder geladen. Und kaufte auch die Skins. Aber AC berichtet, es fehlen Ini-Dateien.

Danke für Ihre Hilfe
    :(

MOD-Edit: English ONLY here at RD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017
  11. Charmin

Charmin

Ratings:
    +62
    I guess you have the wrong mod or wrong game