1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

207 Super 2000 @ Varshko-Ovragi - Monday September 12th 2011 [DIRT EVENT]

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Sep 8, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    (Flyer courtesy of Can Ozcelik)

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM 207
    Mod: 207 Super 2000 V1.10
    Track: Varshko-Ovragi (July - Course A)

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:40 GMT: Warm-up
    19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

1. Gravel vehicles only.

A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
    2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
    4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
    6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
    8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

4. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Sign-up list:
    1. Adam Eggbeer
    2. Stephen DuCros
    3. Tony Matthews
    4. Ole Marius Myrvold
    5. Kyle Puttifer
    6. Steve Barsby
    7. Alexis Clapano
    8. Cory Linton
    9. Mike McGeer
    10. Vitoldas Pocopko
    11. Cameron McGeer
    12. Wayne Morgan
    13. Andrew Bridle
    14. Danny Clarke
    15. Bernd Tuxhorn
    16. Kjell Nielsen
    17. Tim Weller
    18. Gabriel Korgan
    19. James Chant
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
  2. We are currently experiencing some performance issues with the forum. As a result, we are using the old sign-up method (leaving a message in this thread, saying you wish to race) until these issues are resolved. :)
  3. Oh Dirt event. Nice Adam. :)
  4. Nice touch...I'm in :)
  5. Put me on the list please Adam :)
  6. sign me in please adam
  7. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I'm IN IN IN! :D
  8. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Dirt event, count me in!
  9. Put me on the list please Adam :)
  10. Alexis Clapano

Alexis Clapano
    Premium Member

sign me up please :D

btw: is a skin required on this event?
  11. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Custom skins are not supported - you can run with your own skin but everyone else will see the default.
  12. I'll jump in plz n thnx..:tongue:
  13. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium Member

sign me up please
  14. me too
  15. sign me up :cool:
  16. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Sign me out of this one, my throttle pedal is now broken and is affected by gravity (i.e it's permanently on unless I turn my pedals upside down). I have a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience wheel, and any fixing suggestions would be great as I do not have the money for a G27 at the moment, maybe at the beginning of next month.
    Absolutely gutted, I was looking forward to this dirt race, think I may have been a bit more competitive then on road courses with this mod.
    EDIT: don't worry, keep me in, I've put a bit of sponge in between the pedal and the base, and it's keeping the pedal upright while allowing me to depress the pedal fully.
  17. sign me up :cool:
  18. Sorry Adam, wont be able to make this one now, can you sign me out please
  19. Server is up.
  20. yes please