1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

207 Super 2000 @ Toban Short - Monday January 16th 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Jan 11, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    (Flyer courtesy of Can Ozcelik)

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 207
    Mod: 207 Super 2000 V1.10
    Track: Toban Short (Default Track)

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Warm-up
    20:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Click here to find out when the event starts in your time-zone.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Live Timing: click here (Available when official server is live)

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

*2. A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
    2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
    4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
    6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
    8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

4. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

5. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Sign-up list:
    1. Bradley Vanian
    2. Jonathan Motteram
    3. Dave Simmons
    4. Kariem Janssen
    5. Stephen DuCros
    6. Alex Freitas
    7. Alex Rolls
    8. Eike Roeding
    9. Dominic Janssen
    10. Ole Marius Myrvold
    11. Florea Calin
    12. Björn Petterson
    13. Wayne Morgan
    14. Berkem Ceylan
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -

2. I'm not going to be available for this one so you may need to run a second quali.

3. I'm in :) Toban Short is my favourite Fantasy Track on rFactor.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sign me up! don't think i've been on this circuit since the day i bought rfactor

• Like Like x 1
  5. sign me up please

6. Yes please Adam.

7. I'm in,please.

8. Sign me up please!

9. lovely Track Im in

10. can´t wait for this one people. goodluck :cool: . Previous time my g27 didnt calibrate well fixed it through after long wrestling with it .
    I will be there this time sign me up please! :)

11. Server is up :)

12. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Go on, I'll have a stab at this :)

13. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Of Course! :)

14. me too, i will be there

15. Im a total novice, can I join?

16. yes please

17. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Sorry to mess you about, sign me out please. Having to do a late shift at work so I doubt I'll make it in time

18. Stuck at home for tonight so I will be there.

19. By the way, where can I download SLN's track update for Toban? His website is quite a bit dead now...